talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 1 (Group F) - Wednesday 13th September

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was confident of finishing first in the group when the draw was made but City have been doing well and some of their younger players are absolutely class. Leroy Sané and Gabriel Jesus are both really good and frightening. 

Napoli should really use Zielinski and Diawara in these games. Give them experience and if they can hold onto them, then they'll become genuine stars to the point that when they peak, they'll be off immediately. Maybe even a chance they leave before.

That City vs Napoli game will be a cracker for sure. We have a better midfield by a bit, but forward line I'd give it to City any day of the week. Backline about even.

As for the first game, winning in Ukraine is never easy but at least its not december yet so I think Napoli should get at worst a draw.

22 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Is this the best Holland have to offer?? O.o    ...should of sent the 3rd team :ph34r:

The whole group stage is a waste of time. If they ditched it and stopped handing out massive money to people for taking part it would improve domestic leagues across Europe.

3 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The whole group stage is a waste of time. If they ditched it and stopped handing out massive money to people for taking part it would improve domestic leagues across Europe.

The CL should just be a 2 leg knockout with champions only

• The topic was unpinned

Archived