talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Bilbao is a good shout, they are the only team that truly uses their homegrown talent, unlike Barcelona, although they claim they do. 

Bilbao, while respectful, are not fans of outsiders. I'd rather follow Real Madrid that Bilbao. 

9 hours ago, ATL said:

Bilbao, while respectful, are not fans of outsiders. I'd rather follow Real Madrid that Bilbao. 

Do you mean ""outsiders" as in people that aren't Basque?

If that's the case then you're wrong mate.  The Basques is most of the north of Spain, are the most welcoming people in the country.  Supporting either Athletic or Real Madrid (Barcelona included) has nothing to do with one another.

18 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Do you mean ""outsiders" as in people that aren't Basque?

If that's the case then you're wrong mate.  The Basques is most of the north of Spain, are the most welcoming people in the country.  Supporting either Athletic or Real Madrid (Barcelona included) has nothing to do with one another.

I just assumed I guess that since they don't get non Basques on their team, they are probably pretty localized. 

I heard about this yesterday and I was a bit baffled. Last I heard he was managing in Azerbaijan.

Strange decision by Granada. I'm not sure an inexperienced Englishman is the right choice to get you out of a relegation scrap.

Yeah, Soccer AM should have just gone once Tim Lovejoy went and Helen Chamberlain got old. Absolute cringe now.

Oh and when Max Rushden talks about 'Soccer AM the glory days' I just want to punch him him. 'The Glory Days' were long before he had anything to do with the programme.

Not sure he'll be the right decision at all.  His first training session looked a good laugh as he tried to communicate with the players through mime and gesture.  He also hasn't set the right tone by not having at least an attempt at talking Spanish during his introductory press conference.  Even the odd sentence or two can make it clear to the fans that you're up for the job and passionate about moving forward.  This would especially be the case for Granada fans being three points off the bottom of the Liga Santander.

Anyway, he's now 3-0 down to Celta Vigo.  Celta have scored two goals in the space of three minutes...

On 15/04/2017 at 0:40 PM, Cannabis said:

Hope he does well just to prove the #Utterbantz mongs wrong.

Soccer AM needs to die too, it's been pure AIDS for years now.

Even worse when it's Arsenal fans ripping the shit out of him. I fully understand why so many people dislike our fans. So many fucking cretins about.

I like Adams myself and would always wish him the best but I still don't understand why clubs in Spain would want to bring in English managers/coaches, when there are better options out there.

Why did Valencia get Neville and not just give Voro a chance originally? Why did Real Sociedad go in for Moyes when Eusebio was clearly the far more suitable option?

Granada are a mess either way and nobody will save them this season.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Adams was already there, it's a convenient and possibly cheaper option than going externally.

Adams across as having serious mental health issues to me, I can't see it lasting long.

Adams' "mental health" issues have their source and stem from the bottom of a bottle. He is a drunk and always has been (I actually know him quite well)... He's a great guy though and I can only wish him the best to ge honest. 

• The topic was pinned