talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Anyone watch the El Gran Derbi this past weekend?  Very entertaining with 3 red cards and a screamer from Guldelj in the ~86' to get Sevilla a point.  It felt like Betis weren't ready to be the #1 club in the city and they couldn't handle the pressure.  When Iglesias was sent off in the 50th minute the stadium was deflated.  It was just a matter of time before they conceded at that point.  I thought the red on Fekir was a bit harsh, but considering I don't really like the guy I just laughed.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Coma said:

Anyone watch the El Gran Derbi this past weekend?  Very entertaining with 3 red cards and a screamer from Guldelj in the ~86' to get Sevilla a point.  It felt like Betis weren't ready to be the #1 club in the city and they couldn't handle the pressure.  When Iglesias was sent off in the 50th minute the stadium was deflated.  It was just a matter of time before they conceded at that point.  I thought the red on Fekir was a bit harsh, but considering I don't really like the guy I just laughed.

Why don't you post in the matchday chat thread 🤷‍♂️

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Coma said:

There was no matchday thread for 11/4-11/6.  I think admin slipped up there.

That's a very good point well made xD 

The one time someone wants to comment on a match in the dead match day chat section, there isn't a match thread for it 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

That's a very good point well made xD 

The one time someone wants to comment on a match in the dead match day chat section, there isn't a match thread for it 🤦‍♂️

Honestly, I did go there to look first.  I talk to myself in here or I talk to myself in there, it's all the same really 😆.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Coma said:

Honestly, I did go there to look first.  I talk to myself in here or I talk to myself in there, it's all the same really 😆.

It's a shame others don't post there really. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stan said:

It's a shame others don't post there really. 

Yes, I'm surprised there isn't a bigger La Liga presence on this forum.  I have no interest in Real or Barca but I like watching the rest of the league.

• 1 month later...

Lewandowski avoids a 3-match suspension to play in the Catalan derby, all because his club filed a legal challenge to delay the suspension. Absolute shit show that Barcelona get away with this. Can't wait for that club to crash and burn.

There were some great matches this weekend. Made time to watch Atletico-Elche, Celta-Sevilla, Villareal-Valencia, Cadiz-Almeria, and Real Betis-Athletic. Thus cementing my position as a bigger fan than @Stan.

Edited by Coma

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Coma said:

There were some great matches this weekend. Made time to watch Atletico-Elche, Celta-Sevilla, Villareal-Valencia, Cadiz-Almeria, and Real Betis-Athletic. Thus cementing my position as a bigger fan than @Stan.

There was nothing stopping you from doing the match thread. Therefore denouncing your status as a bigger fan because you clearly don't care that much :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/11/2022 at 17:26, Coma said:

Yes, I'm surprised there isn't a bigger La Liga presence on this forum.  I have no interest in Real or Barca but I like watching the rest of the league.

There used to be. LaLiga had a decent litttle community on the old forum with @frshmn, @Djalminha@Panflute @Teso dos Bichos, @JoshBRFC, @Fusion@SirBalon, a Mexican lad who lived in Las Vegas called Kris, who sadly passed away, some Russian Real Madrid fan and another Real fan from Malaysia. Also an Atlético fan from Madrid but I've forgot his name.

We had a good little crew we did.

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Upvote 2

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

There used to be. LaLiga had a decent litttle community on the old forum with @frshmn, @Djalminha@Panflute @Teso dos Bichos, @JoshBRFC, @Fusion@SirBalon, a Mexican lad who lived in Las Vegas called Kris, who sadly passed away, some Russian Real Madrid fan and another Real fan from Malaysia. Also an Atlético fan from Madrid but I've forgot his name.

Wow you've forgotten me already. 

15 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

99% of my posts in La Liga were about Barcelona and Messi so I could get a reaction from certain people.😂

But I did like teams like Valencia and Athletic Bilbao back in the days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Djalminha said:

Haha yeah, he is a legend. Massive improvement for the team on the offensive end, Lucas alone scored 4 goals in the last 3 games.

Unprecedented for sure. What he’s done surely puts many to shame imo. It’s not as if he’s on his last legs either. The guy has played at elite level and before he made this decision he was a vital part of the Cádiz game.

Really hope this can be the start of Depor’s recovery. You guys belong clashing with the big guns in Primera.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...