talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• 2 weeks later...

The first pictures of Real Sociedad's New Anoeta Stadium have been released and it looks a beauty to be honest, although very similar to The Emirates.

Construction starts in the summer and should be ready for the 2019/2020 season.

img_xisasa_20180314-162216_imagenes_md_t

img_xisasa_20180314-162215_imagenes_md_t

img_xisasa_20180314-162215_imagenes_md_t

img_xisasa_20180314-162218_imagenes_md_t

img_xisasa_20180314-162219_imagenes_md_t

img_xisasa_20180314-162219_imagenes_md_t

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Thank god the semedo overhype bullshit has calmed down... Do all cules automatically label every barcelona World class?

P.S. bailly + Umtiti would be a much effective duo than pique + Umtiti. Pique will go down as one of the worst set piece defenders to play in Spain. How can someone be so awful during corners or free-kick and start for Barcelona? I know why... Cause he is the perfect poster boy for the bullshit Catalonia freedom movement, a movement in which FCB plays a big role.

Barcelona conceded 4 set piece goals last season. How many did Man Utd concede?

Another thing... Did you see the goal Argentina scored against Spain? Have a look at that again and have a laugh on me. I’m not even charging you for this.

By the way... Spain have conceded 2 corner goals since Lopetegui took over as coach. One was against Argentina and the other one Piqué didn’t play in. :o:banana:

Pique is such a seasonally inconsistent defender. Some seasons he's fantastic, others he's an open door, but to call him one of the worst set piece defenders to play in Spain is absolutely laughable. Also, how can you be awful at defending free kicks? That's on the keeper, not the defender. Usually its him who organizes the wall and obviously has to make the save too.

Edit: If its long range free kicks, that's a different story :dam:

Edited by Guest

21 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Thank god the semedo overhype bullshit has calmed down... Do all cules automatically label every barcelona World class?

He's been injured, but now that he's returned(he's on the bench tonight) we can all wank over him again and get under your skin :coffee:

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

15283952518228.jpg

Ex Celta and Real Sociedad coach has today been appointed the new head coach of Girona.  Machí moved to Sevilla and this has paved the way for Eusebio Sacristán to arrive to the Catalan club that had such a great first ever campaign in La Liga last season.

Big signing for Villarreal who use their right to buy cheap Gerard Moreno from Espanyol. When Moreno moved to Esoanyol there was a clause that Villarreal would always have forst option to buy at €12m. Don’t Espanyol feel atupid now considering the interest Gerard has lifeted throughout Europe this season.

32 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Big signing for Villarreal who use their right to buy cheap Gerard Moreno from Espanyol. When Moreno moved to Esoanyol there was a clause that Villarreal would always have forst option to buy at €12m. Don’t Espanyol feel atupid now considering the interest Gerard has lifeted throughout Europe this season.

Class signing, although I was never sure why they sold the lad in the first place personally. He's always had the talent. I suppose moving to Espanyol helped him progress though and 12 million is nothing today.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, similar to what I'm doing in Ligue 1, I'm picking a Spanish side to follow and could use some help. 

First off, it can't be one of the following teams: Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, or Barcelona

Secondly, I would much prefer them to speak Spanish, not Catalan. Part of my reasoning for this is that I'm learning Spanish and this might be able to help even if just a little. 

I'm not sure which clubs do, and don't speak Spanish other than Barcelona and Valencia. 

Any help would be great appreciated. 

17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Eibar, everyone's second club.

I might show my ass here, but here is my list of contenders in no particular order

Villareal
Celta Vigo
Griona
Zaragoza
Osasuna
Deportivo La Coruña
Cadiz

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I might show my ass here, but here is my list of contenders in no particular order

Villareal
Celta Vigo
Griona
Zaragoza
Osasuna
Deportivo La Coruña
Cadiz

All of those clubs minus Cádiz (and Zaragoza sort of) don’t speak Castilian (as a first language). xD

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Villareal
Celta Vigo
Griona
Zaragoza
Osasuna
Deportivo La Coruña
Cadiz

Cheers @SirBalon, list has been updated. 

32 minutes ago, Eco said:

I  want a club that doesn't speak Catalan

I’ll name only a number of the clubs from selected regions of official languages.

The four main languages in Spain;

1. Castilian (Spanish spoken in all of Spain)

All clubs communicate in Castilian (Spanish) in Spain.

2. Basque (Basque region)

Athletic Bilbao, Real Sociedad, Eibar, Osasuna (even though they’re not in the Basque region and in Navarra), Alavés, Real Unión de Irún, Arenas Club, Sestao SC.

3. Catalan (Catalonia)

FC Barcelona, RCD Espanyol, Sabadell, Girona, Badalona, Cornellà, Gimnastic de Tarragona, L’Hospitalet, Lleida, Reus, Sant Andreu.

4. Galician (Galicia)

Deportivo La Coruña, Celta Vigo, Ourense, CD Lugo, Pontevedra CF, Racing Ferrol, RCD Fabril, SD Compostela.

Then you have other regions with their own dialects that I won’t go into because in general Castilian is spoken there. 

But in the region of Valencia they speak a dialect of Catalan called Valencià so you can add clubs like Valencia CF, Levante, Villarreal and Elche to the list above. 

• Upvote 1