SPAL vs Cagliari, 14.00
Torino vs Sampdoria, 14.00
Chievo vs Atalanta, 17.00
Genoa vs Lazio, 19.45

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Expect Roma to hammer Verona. Dzeko with a couple no doubt. 

Expect Verona to hammer Roma. Lee Seung Woo with a couple no doubt.

Good to see Florenzi back in action. Roma could be the strongest team in Italy if they still had Salah, Rudiger, Marquinhos, Paredes, Pjanic etc but they will always be stuck in mediocrity. This season I expect them to finish below the top 5.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Good to see Florenzi back in action. Roma could be the strongest team in Italy if they still had Salah, Rudiger, Marquinhos, Paredes, Pjanic etc but they will always be stuck in mediocrity. This season I expect them to finish below the top 5.

Who's your other 4? Juve, Napoli, Milan clubs?

Florenzi was one of the best yesterday. Linked up well with attacks and helped out the defence where necessary too. 

Roma are like Liverpool/Arsenal in that sense - there are bigger clubs in the division who will finish above them, but they're not that bad that they'll drop out of the usual cluster of clubs seen at the top. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Who's your other 4? Juve, Napoli, Milan clubs?

Florenzi was one of the best yesterday. Linked up well with attacks and helped out the defence where necessary too. 

Roma are like Liverpool/Arsenal in that sense - there are bigger clubs in the division who will finish above them, but they're not that bad that they'll drop out of the usual cluster of clubs seen at the top. 

Florenzi's my favorite right back not just from Italy but from the whole football world. (but my all time fav RB will always be Zanetti of course)

As for the final standings of this season I predict:

1) Rubentus

2) Inter

3) Napoli

4) Milan

5) Lazio

I watched the Sassuolo-Juventus match. Thoroughly enjoyable affair. Dybala's 2nd league hat-trick in as many games.

Mbappe and Dybala...can't wait to see them develop even further! Once Ronaldo and Messi reach their mid-30s/late 30s, the afore-mentioned two will defo be n the convo for the Ballon D'Or.

Dybala would be a perfect fit for FC Barcelona. Messi can't (and won't) continue at Barca forever.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, 11Neymar Ousmane Dembélé11 said:

Napoli winning 4-0. At this rate they'll top the table over Juventus this week! Impressive, these Neapolitans are.

Can't wait for the Napoli-Manchester City matches in the Champions League! Defo circling those on the calendar.

to be fair, it was only Benevento, with all due respect to them. 

By far a stronger squad and the 6-0 result came as expected.

A lot of goals for Napoli against Benevento...  That's fair enough but Benevento have come up for the first time in their history and are presently in turmoil unfortunately.  Napoli on the other hand were absolutely embarrassing against Shaktar, so they don't even merit a mention.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

@Dalmore what was the reason for the minutes' silence before each game this weekend?

I believe it was for the victims in Afghanistan. There were a lot of Italian soldiers in Kabul when the bombing took place and as a result 6 of them died and dozens got injured.

there was also a tragedy with a family that passed out and died in a volcano in Pozzuoli after inhaling toxic fumes but that has nothing to do with the one minute silence I suppose.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived