Lazio vs Napoli
AC Milan vs SPAL
Udinese vs Torino
Hellas Verona vs Sampdoria

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Incredible shot by Verdi. 1-0 for Bologna. we play so shit that I remember the Inter of the past 5 years...

It really isn't that bad. Hando needs to stop giving the ball away, and Vecino needs to come off. Borja is trying but can't get any of his passes to Icardi.  Inter need to tighten up posession and they'll win, because as of right now Bol are just bullying them with pressing.

Verdi though, what a magnificient second striker. He is very complete, if he were to tighten up his shooting technique, he'd be an elite player.

Epic dive by Edder tonight gave us one point. Bad performance especially on the first half that we played like faggots (we didn't create a single chance). In the second part things changed and we played more seriously but still half of our attacking attempts were ruined by Candreva's foot. This cunt is ruining all of our play in front. Nagatomo and D'ambrosio are worthless too they need to be replaced. and last but not least: Zoao Mario the Biggest transfer flop of Serie A.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I can't wait for the Lazio v Napoli!  That's the TOP game in Europe this week.

actually gutted it's not on TV here as it'll probably be better than Juve vs Fiorentina which is being aired.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I'm watching it on Canal+ Spain.  Don't they show Italian football on BT Sport here in the UK?

yeah they do. But they've got the Roma game on now and the Juve game on later. 

There might be the Lazio game on the BT equivalent of Sky's Red Button but I've not got those :(

Just now, Stan said:

There might be the Lazio game on the BT equivalent of Sky's Red Button but I've not got those :(

I don't know mate...  I subscribe to Sky and Canal + in Spain.  Have to say that the Canal + package for football is the best I've ever seen with almost every game from the big leagues in Europe and Latin America.  It's also cheaper than Sky and I'm thinking of quitting that soon.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

If you have access to the website or the BT Sport App, you can stream it from there.

• Administrator
Just now, ScoRoss said:

If you have access to the website or the BT Sport App, you can stream it from there.

i did until I changed to Virgin Media. I've got the Virgin TV Anywhere app but it's so shit it ruins anything watching on it xD 

another serious chance for Napoli to equalize but Callejon couldn't beat Strakosha. Corner for Napoli.

1-0 the half-time but it should be 1-1 regarding Napoli's clear chances. like Sir said above, Partenopei need to learn how to finish their chances properly.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived