talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Unpopular Football Opinions

football forum

Apologies for carrying this on, but regarding the Copa America top scorers, Paolo is in 5th. 3 goals behind 1st (he has 14 compared to Mendez' 17). The top 4 are all players who played before 1950 with a Copa America every 2 years and somethings even yearly.

But you know, he doesn't score enough right?

Just now, Mpache said:

Apologies for carrying this on, but regarding the Copa America top scorers, Paolo is in 5th. 3 goals behind 1st (he has 14 compared to Mendez' 17). The top 4 are all players who played before 1950 with a Copa America every 2 years and somethings even yearly.

He really doesn't.

Edited by Spike

3 hours ago, Mpache said:

The guy scored an hat trick against Bolivia and another against Venezuela which makes for almost half of the goals.

14 goals in a cesspool of a competition are supposed to improve my opinion of this man.

And before you say it, no I did not watch the games. Let's be honest, outside of SA, only inbreds who think watching football is a personality trait stay up to watch Peru games in the Copa America.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Machado said:

The guy scored an hat trick against Bolivia and another against Venezuela which makes for almost half of the goals.

14 goals in a cesspool of a competition are supposed to improve my opinion of this man.

And before you say it, no I did not watch the games. Let's be honest, outside of SA, only inbreds who think watching football is a personality trait stay up to watch Peru games in the Copa America.

Yeah, that's European-centric dipshit right there.

I know you are angry at me, but that's not any reason to blind your own opinion because you dislike me.

Bye.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mpache said:

Neither do you with your wife, and you don't see me criticizing you for it now do you?

Yes but I don't get fucking paid millions of dollars to fuck my wife for professional fuck teams, do I? Now if I did get paid I wouldn't spend my money on snorting cocaine up my fucking nose like Paolo Guerrero and I wouldn't be a mediocre professional, in an forgotten league, in a third world continent, playing against semi-professional guinea pig eaters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Spike said:

Yes but I don't get fucking paid millions of dollars to fuck my wife for professional fuck teams, do I? Now if I did get paid I wouldn't spend my money on snorting cocaine up my fucking nose like Paolo Guerrero and I wouldn't be a mediocre professional, in an forgotten league, in a third world continent, playing against semi-professional guinea pig eaters.

You did move to America to get laid... ;) 

Just now, Mpache said:

Border is closed my man. Try again next year though.

You just wait till I recruit that other Mexican fuck from this site to come fuck you up, I bet he is an expert of border security

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

You just wait till I recruit that other Mexican fuck from this site to come fuck you up, I bet he is an expert of border security

He couldn't even get away with a death threat on a football forum, so good luck with that. Remind me when you're coming and I'll get some popcorn ready to see the police lock you up.

Canada's police force is much superior to the USA.

Just now, Mpache said:

He couldn't even get away with a death threat on a football forum, so good luck with that. Remind me when you're coming and I'll get some popcorn ready to see the police lock you up.

Canada's police force is much superior to the USA.

America police the world, they literally send their feds to south america to overthrow governments.

I don't get where you get this idea that I cried over him posting the gun picture. I didn't say a word, and the staff and screenshots will back me up on this. He posted a death threat which is punishable by law. Done. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a scumbag dipshit twat who will probably serve time in the future.

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The rainbow serpent and the corroboree frog shall take his soul

hopefully the min min lights will lead him to a place no living man dare tread...coober pedy or failing that redfern

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Seen a lot of teams changing their badges, which is fine. However, everyone seems to be using the same design (a roundel) and the uniqueness of club badges is dying. 

New ones look like the logos of some start-ups 

3 minutes ago, Azeem said:

New ones look like the logos of some start-ups 

deportivo_alaves_logo_before_after.png

1200px-Brentford_FC_crest.svg.png

stockport-county-2020-logo+%25282%2529.p

st-albans-city.jpg
All new badges seem to be on roundels these days and while the middle may be more unique to an individual club, the overall design just looks lazy and generic. These are just four fairly recent examples of new badges I’ve seen with such similar designs.