• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Yorkshire Pudding Wrap

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

The best one I've had was in York. Lovely place to visit given how visually beautiful it is but the Yorkie Pud wrap I had there hit the spot for sure.

You could choose between Chicken, Beef, Pork and Ham then they whack in roasted veg, stuffing, gravy and a sauce depending what meat you have.

As I had Beef (which is almost essential if you have one) i had some horseradish sauce in, and when that mixes with the gravy, its just sublime.

20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The best one I've had was in York. Lovely place to visit given how visually beautiful it is but the Yorkie Pud wrap I had there hit the spot for sure.

You could choose between Chicken, Beef, Pork and Ham then they whack in roasted veg, stuffing, gravy and a sauce depending what meat you have.

As I had Beef (which is almost essential if you have one) i had some horseradish sauce in, and when that mixes with the gravy, its just sublime.

Was that the original shop?

Piece of piss to make, genuinely. Buy a large Yorkshire from any supermarket, cook it for about 4 minutes (so it’s still soft enough to bend). Throw in the beef, some small roasties, carrots, broccoli and gravy. Roll it up in foil and back in the oven for 4 minutes. Perfection.

Archived