Crotone vs Benevento, 14.00
Inter Milan vs Genoa, 14.00
Hellas Verona vs Lazio, 14.00
Sassuolo vs Bologna, 17.00
Fiorentina vs Atalanta, 19.45

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Immobile back to his best? I haven't seen much of him this season but his goalscoring record speaks for itself. He was one of my favoirite players to watch when he was playing in that exciting Torino side alongside Alessio Cerci. Will he challenge for the Capocannoniere this season?

Based on this start, we won't see another team win it again this year sadly. Napoli won't be able to keep up with the consistency Juventus have. They'll either have to be the best home team in Europe or be the best away team, which I don't believe they are capable of either.

Napoli have a great team and they are unfortunate to be in this dominant era from Juventus. Maybe if it were Bayern I'd give them a slighter chance as Bayern aren't as consistent at home as Juventus are, but we aren't being hypothetical here. Juventus are the top dogs in Italy and that's who Napoli will have to overtake.

On another note, its good to see Ghoulam back to form after an awful 2016/17.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Based on this start, we won't see another team win it again this year sadly. Napoli won't be able to keep up with the consistency Juventus have. They'll either have to be the best home team in Europe or be the best away team, which I don't believe they are capable of either.

Napoli have a great team and they are unfortunate to be in this dominant era from Juventus. Maybe if it were Bayern I'd give them a slighter chance as Bayern aren't as consistent at home as Juventus are, but we aren't being hypothetical here. Juventus are the top dogs in Italy and that's who Napoli will have to overtake.

On another note, its good to see Ghoulam back to form after an awful 2016/17.

they're both level at the top?

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

they're both level at the top?

Basing that on performances and patterns, not points. Juve have been a lot more comfortable in their wins.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Atalanta tied it up BUT the ref misses a clear PK against Atalanta. 

the one where the keeper tripped the player up? It even went to VAR and the tit who was watching the video still got it wrong. Definitely should have been a penalty.

The Fiorentina keeper made a good save from Atalanta's penalty. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived