The better place to talk football.

Matchday 2 (Group E) - Tuesday 26th September, 2017

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Idk how we didn't score from that. 

Phil was stamped on but this awful referee missed it. This ref is pretty abysmal btw.

He's a bit weird this ref because the push on Salah is a penalty all day long

Why are all of our goalkeepers shite? Fuck the lot of them.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Have this game on in the background while watching the other. Not really surprised Salah missed that late chance. He's known for missing 10 then scoring 1.

He's so wasteful it's obscene, and it's not just his finishing either; he'll kill moves by misplacing passes or fucking up the final ball. He'll finish the season with a good record, but my christ is it frustrating. To be fair to him in this case, though, it was a tough angle and it would've had to be a very precise finish to get it in.

2 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Why are all of our goalkeepers shite? Fuck the lot of them.

He's so wasteful it's obscene, and it's not just his finishing either; he'll kill moves by misplacing passes or fucking up the final ball. He'll finish the season with a good record, but my christ is it frustrating. To be fair to him in this case, though, it was a tough angle and it would've had to be a very precise finish to get it in.

Sounds like him alright. I haven't seen a second of Liverpool this season before today, but I warned some people here about his end product. He has great numbers, but when he was at Roma he'd do everything right until the final third. Its a matter of the amount of chances he got.

7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I'd get Can off. Been shite first half, but I also think he's got it in him to get sent off after picking up that early yellow card.

Fully agreed.

Also agree with Salah - the number of chances he's involved in is much higher than his goal total. But he does consistently get involved in the final third... it's just a matter of his final ball not always being clinical.

The ref only adds on 35 seconds for laddo pissing about and the little car thing coming on to lift him off? You fucking rat. 

Same old story going forward tonight. Pissing about with so many wasted chances, the opposition gets once chance and takes it. I blame Klopp for bizarre subs tonight but you can't blame him for the amount of wasted chances. It's absolutely pathetic. 

We're shite, aren't we? All-out attacking team who can't put the ball in the fucking net.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Firmino has been so poor today.

Firmino's shite against defensive teams most of the time mate. Absolutely brilliant against the likes of Arsenal, City, and Hoffenheim, but goes missing in these sorts of games all the time.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived