talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 2 (Group H) - Tuesday 26th September, 2017

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope Tottenham win. They play lovely football and I want to see them in the latter stages of this competition.

As I said, I don't think they'll win this year, or go far at all really but I do think they have a very outside chance especially if the league don't go in their favour. They are at a level to stand up against any opponent.

11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Cicero has recent history of fucking up bigly when predicting a RM game (CLs) and i was surprisingly correct. Juventus vs RM :what:

4-2 RM to win it

Bigly xD

Let's not get into pre-game predictions now considering the loads of cock ups you've made. 

I think Dortmund will have Real dropping points again. They've had a great start to the season and can give anyone a game. Again, I don't think they are the UCL contending force they were under Klopp, but still can give anybody a proper game.

11 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

How open is this game by the way? 😂😂 The Dortmund one.

Dortmund clearly the better team, but robbed once again(for the 4th time in a row) by the referee.

https://streamable.com/5ymjt Sergio Ramos handball, which resulted in no penalty and no red card.

Then there was another handball by carvajal inside the box and a tactical foul by carvajal just outside teh box being the last man.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, True Bender said:

Dortmund clearly the better team, but robbed once again(for the 4th time in a row) by the referee.

https://streamable.com/5ymjt Sergio Ramos handball, which resulted in no penalty and no red card.

Then there was another handball by carvajal inside the box and a tactical foul by carvajal just outside teh box being the last man.

ha! how have NONE of the officials seen that?!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived