talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Fan TV

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DT in my humble opinion is the only one that is worth listening to. Moh to some extent but the majority of the time avoids the questions being asked. 

Don't get me started on Troopz...

Game starts at 1;20

TY and Claude are the only ones I find funny... and that fat guy (dont know his name). The rest are all not funny, they mostly are frustrated about the things thats going on with the club. 

I enjoy listening to DT, but that's it. It's not as bad at the moment because the serial ranters have given up and don't really care anymore. Claude only get's irate when Ty's around.

A lot of people actually blame AFTV for split in the fanbase and the reason why a large majority are so against Wenger, which is ridiculous. People love to blame the problems at the club on anything but Wenger.

I think it's a decent enough platform and I have no problem with it whatsoever. If we weren't so bad AFTV would barely be talked about, much like other fan channels.  

3 minutes ago, Machado said:

DT is sound.

More clubs should have this kind of channel. There is 100percentchelsea but they're boring. They win too much I'm afraid :ph34r:

Anyone noticed TY goes missing when Arsenal get battered?

It's fucking shit. Younes used to be on there but fucked off and got his own channel. Only one I watch now that actually talks sense. 

Just now, Aaroncpfc said:

Is TY the one who had his hat knicked after the Chelsea game by Chelsea fans and then lost his shit? That was brilliant.

Yup, also was the one that blamed the rain for the Watford defeat. 

Wenger could literally shag his mum and still bend over for him. 

I read a couple of funny comments on those videos about TY.

"TY is still celebrating the away goal in Munich"

"Look at the positives, barcelona are going to crash out too which means we are in the same level with barcelona"

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Contemplated making this myself, I've not seen the videos from yesterday as I was saving that delight until tonight.

DT is the only one that talks sense, the rest are whoppers.

So basically it's this forum.

• Administrator
On 08/03/2017 at 6:03 PM, StanLCFC said:

pisses me off the amount of airtime they get as I don't find them entirely funny any more.

However, I found this hilarious xD 

28 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I actually saw a video of Bludfam on Twitter with all the bluds and fams removed and he actually sounded like a reasonably coherent man. 

Perhaps I've been judging him unfairly.

I must have found the reverse :D 

9 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Id' love to see Balon on this. Make it happen.

I've seen them out there at the end of the games and infact they tend to wait (Arsenal Fan TV) almost right outside the doors I go in through.

But to be honest I'm not that visceral in real life and I'd find it difficult to work myself up into what's needed for it to make the "show" xD

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

I've seen them out there at the end of the games and infact they tend to wait (Arsenal Fan TV) almost right outside the doors I go in through.

But to be honest I'm not that visceral in real life and I'd find it difficult to work myself up into what's needed for it to make the "show" xD

but try, please :D 

Fuck you guys for starting this. I understand why opposition fans like it though and they're the ones making the idiots that appear on there semi-famous and the face of Arsenal fans. So thanks for that... Anyone half reasonable with more than a handful of working brain cells gets a lot less views. Only reason to watch it is comedy.

On 08/03/2017 at 6:05 PM, Machado said:

More clubs should have this kind of channel. There is 100percentchelsea but they're boring. They win too much I'm afraid.

Last season they delivered though. They proved that they are well capable of competing with our idiots if shit's not going well for them.

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Fuck you guys for starting this. I understand why opposition fans like it though and they're the ones making the idiots that appear on there semi-famous and the face of Arsenal fans. So thanks for that... Anyone half reasonable with more than a handful of working brain cells gets a lot less views. Only reason to watch it is comedy.

I thought you were talking about Arsenal in general. :ph34r:

Archived