talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Fan TV

• Subscriber

As others have mentioned DT is the only one for me worth watching.

If you get some time check this one out, Gary Neville sits down with the regulars and as per usual Moh was an utter melt but to his credit Gary wasnt condescending at all and answered all their questions and didnt back down from his words on air. I have more respect for the man after watching this.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually hate it when Arsenal lose because of these videos that appear on every form of social media. 

The fact that these people, who clearly aren't the full tickets, get so much airtime and 'fame' is sad. It's a shame that genuine, sensible Arsenal fans are shunned as this is seen as better entertainment but I suppose this is the generation we're in at the minute. 

• 5 months later...
On 3/13/2017 at 4:50 PM, Smiley Culture said:

I actually hate it when Arsenal lose because of these videos that appear on every form of social media. 

The fact that these people, who clearly aren't the full tickets, get so much airtime and 'fame' is sad. It's a shame that genuine, sensible Arsenal fans are shunned as this is seen as better entertainment but I suppose this is the generation we're in at the minute. 

It's been the sign of the times for many years now mate...  Sensationalism sells.  A normal Arsenal fan's view wouldn't be entertaining enough and this portal has sponsors which says it all.  It's like everything in the media mate...

• Subscriber

I've never watched any Arsenal TV. Don't get me wrong, fume and meltdown are hilarious but I simply object too much to the fact that people can become pseudo-celebrities just by gobbing off louder than anyone else over football so completely ignoring its existence is my own petty form of protest.

• 1 year later...

A couple of the regular Arsenal fan tv were live streaming themselves watching the game, Lee Gunner and Kenny Ken. After the game when they thought the camera was off, they were boasting how much commission they had made from the live stream because of the loss.   The livestream video has now been taken down by AFTV.

57 minutes ago, Panna King said:

A couple of the regular Arsenal fan tv were live streaming themselves watching the game, Lee Gunner and Kenny Ken, after the game when they thought the camera was off, they were boasting how much commission they had made from the live stream, which was a couple of hundred quid each and talking about other money they have made from the channel.  The livestream video has now been taken down by AFTV.

Didn't one of them, the one who took money from The Sun, end up buying himself a Bentley? It's mental that a bunch of morons can make that much money by being twats on the internet... but that's the world we live in now.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Didn't one of them, the one who took money from The Sun, end up buying himself a Bentley? It's mental that a bunch of morons can make that much money by being twats on the internet... but that's the world we live in now.

Look at all the people who lap it up though. They really do profit of the loss (as quoted in the video) and misery they go through. Alright for them when they're bank balance goes up.

I've really never understood why people get so sucked in to it. Never found them entertaining or funny or amusing. 

8 hours ago, Panna King said:

A couple of the regular Arsenal fan tv were live streaming themselves watching the game, Lee Gunner and Kenny Ken. After the game when they thought the camera was off, they were boasting how much commission they had made from the live stream because of the loss.   The livestream video has now been taken down by AFTV.

It’s schadenfreude at its finest. These people claim to be Arsenal fans but they make money from Arsenal’s defeats and misfortune, they must essentially want Arsenal to lose as it lines their pocket further and boosts their collective and individual profiles further. 

They’re a scourge on that club. 

39 minutes ago, 6666 said:

How is a Man Utd fan posting that? xDChelsea or Tottenham, fair enough. Definitely a London based Man Utd fan where Arsenal are bigger rivals than Liverpool or Man City.

Well if wasn't for City they would be playing qualifiers to get to the Europa League. I know a lot of top United fans who are good blokes and know what they are talking about. However the vast majority are complete bellends fair to say like Chelsea's.

3 hours ago, 6666 said:

How is a Man Utd fan posting that? xDChelsea or Tottenham, fair enough. Definitely a London based Man Utd fan where Arsenal are bigger rivals than Liverpool or Man City.

I’d have said that was likely to be the case, but I think many London based United fans have jumped ship to City: https://www.citymetric.com/horizons/football-teams-by-london-borough-arsenal-spurs-west-ham-chelsea-fulham-supporters-map-4063

Archived