talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

• Subscriber

Got it pre ordered ready to download at 00:01 on Friday but no way am I paying the extra £20 to get it three days earlier with a few extra ultimate team packs. If it was a fiver maybe but £20 for three days extra on a game I'll probably play to death anyway over the course of the season? Struggle to see why that seems like a good deal to so many people.

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Cannabis said:

OTW Ronaldo is 🔥

Have you got that card?

I've just started with Squad battles to get a few coins built up. I'm going to start the weekend League Rivals tomorrow. See what that's like as it's new - they've changed the weekend league setup.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Nah, nowhere near enough coins yet. Got 55k but set to get another 52k on Thursday when the Rivals Week finishes. I've played against that Ronaldo card though and it was insane, the lad was crap with a bang average side but he just pulled the strings. Scored an overhead kick that I couldn't do anything about from nowhere, still won like but was constantly having to kick his Ronaldo over. Got about 63 yellow cards in the process. 

52K? For what? Looking forward to giving it a go.

• Subscriber

Enjoying the game so far. Starting to get the hang of shooting and the Division Rivals seems like a mega upgrade on Online Seasons.

Managed to complete almost all of the SBCs that have gone up so far and got Firmino, Ozil, Fabregas in the pack rewards as well as the Player of the Month Moura card. Probably cost me about five times as much to finish those same SBCs last year when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing with chemistry and that.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Enjoying the game so far. Starting to get the hang of shooting and the Division Rivals seems like a mega upgrade on Online Seasons.

Managed to complete almost all of the SBCs that have gone up so far and got Firmino, Ozil, Fabregas in the pack rewards as well as the Player of the Month Moura card. Probably cost me about five times as much to finish those same SBCs last year when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing with chemistry and that.

I always do SBC's. Not got anything decent so far though in any of the packs, still got a few to complete.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I always do SBC's. Not got anything decent so far though in any of the packs. 

Yeah I've been lucky to get two 86s from the same league in mine. I remember last year though streaks of finishing 20 SBCs and getting one player rated over 80 in all the packs. I can complete most of them for next to no cost though as I keep all of the players I get in packs and trade them in other SBCs if I'm not going to use them. I only really sell duplicates, though packing Robertson twice this afternoon also helped as he's going for about 8,000 which paid for 2-3 more SBCs...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah I've been lucky to get two 86s from the same league in mine. I remember last year though streaks of finishing 20 SBCs and getting one player rated over 80 in all the packs. I can complete most of them for next to no cost though as I keep all of the players I get in packs and trade them in other SBCs if I'm not going to use them. I only really sell duplicates, though packing Robertson twice this afternoon also helped as he's going for about 8,000 which paid for 2-3 more SBCs...

What SBC's did you get Firmino, Ozil and Cesc in?

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

What SBC's did you get Firmino, Ozil and Cesc in?

Firmino was from the CR7 one to watch ones, can't remember about Ozil and Fabregas, I think they were from Mega Packs or Rare Mega Packs in the Hybrid Leagues or Hybrid Nations groups.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).