talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

5 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

What do you mean? I just signed Aguero and Neymar for Leeds on another save...

The signings of other clubs. AI influenced. It's so unrealistic that it destroys any realism. For example, these I've seen a lot. 

Firmino to Milan and Liverpool selling TAA

Rashford to Watford 

Aguero cycling between either Spurs or Real Madrid

Trippier to Barcelona

Dele Alli to Barcelona or Man City

Barcelona buying a 34 year old Lewandowski

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Rashford to Watford 

Trippier to Barcelona

I also can't stand ridiculous bullshit like these. Total immersion killer. You can add Mbappe to Everton to the list as well.

11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I also can't stand ridiculous bullshit like these. Total immersion killer. You can add Mbappe to Everton to the list as well.

Diego Costa to Everton another, although not as ridiculous as the ones I've mentioned. 

God it was such a buzzkill. Was in my 3rd season with Sampdoria, in the Champions league final against Barcelona, and this was their starting XI

Ter Stegan

Trippier ---Sanchez---Koulibaly---Rose

Carvalho

Arthur---Dele Alli

Malcolm--------------------Dembele

Lewandowski

Edited by Cicero

• 2 weeks later...

No idea why individual clubs and/or leagues do these exclusive deals for games. More than ever, kids are getting into football through video games and pick a team to follow through them.

If your team suddenly isn't on them, you'd think that would be a bigger hot than any amount that a computer game can afford to pay out to these individual club deals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

So who's getting the new FIFA? 

Fuckoff Cannabis with your usual "fifa iz aids" post. :ay:

Probably will get it. The new football season always makes me want to play some FIFA but I got totally fed up of FIFA 19.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Probably will get it. The new football season always makes me want to play some FIFA but I got totally fed up of FIFA 19.

Yeah, just like me and my mates. 19 was a bad year. Too many errors and glitches. I get sucked in every year and i'm not going to deny it.

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Yeah, just like me and my mates. 19 was a bad year. Too many errors and glitches. I get sucked in every year and i'm not going to deny it.

I don't think it's getting sucked in too much when you just spend £50 a year to get the game. It's people daft enough to buy FIFA points or pay the extra £20 for the 5 days early access or whatever it is who get sucked in.

• Subscriber
On 03/07/2019 at 17:31, Cicero said:

The signings of other clubs. AI influenced. It's so unrealistic that it destroys any realism. For example, these I've seen a lot. 

Rashford to Watford 

Trippier to Barcelona

Close enough with going to Atletico :D

I'm going to get the new one just for the FIFA Street thing or whatever they've called it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Michael Essien being 92 in his prime was laughable too. Good player but not THAT good.

Prime Kaka only 91 for that matter. EA have loss the plot 

A midfield three of Essien, Makelele, and Kante is going to be overkill

Edited by Cicero

I didn't buy last years FIFA, but looking at 2020's ratings, they seem a lot higher than usual. You'd often have about 4 or 5 rather above 90 but now theres a shit ton more.

Thibaut Courtois, Marco Reus, Luis Suarez and De Gea over 90. It's all become about profile these days.

3 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Michael Essien being 92 in his prime was laughable too. Good player but not THAT good.

How the hell is he a "legend" over someone like Cubillas? xD

Cubillas was one of the best players to ever play the game. Often on top 100's of best players in history on newspapers and magazines. Usually ranking above the likes of Hugo Sanchez and Stoichkov. Led us to a Copa America win and 2 World Cup qualifications. Just because kids today don't know who he is. Fuck the kids. Stop with this marketing BS.

I think it's stupid to have someone like Pirlo or Kaka as well. Both were wonderful players but they've retired just recently. 

On 05/09/2019 at 11:22, Cicero said:

Prime Zidane 96 rated. 

Are they having a laugh? 

Messi has never been above 94 I think? That tells me that they think Zidane in his prime was better than Messi :rofl:

• Subscriber

They never set Ronaldo and Messi above 94 at the start of the game because then they wouldn't be able to upgrade them with the Team of the Week or Team of the Year variations and get idiots to spend hundreds of pounds trying to find them in packs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

They never set Ronaldo and Messi above 94 at the start of the game because then they wouldn't be able to upgrade them with the Team of the Week or Team of the Year variations and get idiots to spend hundreds of pounds trying to find them in packs.

Pay to win. 

I was talking about prior to the UT days, but honestly I don't remember.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).