talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Haha, now that Ronaldo is no longer Fifa’s Cover, they downgraded him. 

Did the same thing to Messi a few years back 

And he plays for Calcio Piemonte so they won't favour him too much anyway.

• Subscriber

Had a glance at our ratings. Digne upgraded to 83 but Richarlison only goes up to 79 while Bernard stays at 80 which is a bit daft. Surprising too as flair players like Richarlison are usually the ones that get massively overhyped inflated ratings (see Felipe Anderson apparently being 84 this year). I do think they just do ratings based on a random six game run at some point in the season they actually pay attention or something.

On 10/09/2019 at 19:04, RandoEFC said:

Had a glance at our ratings. Digne upgraded to 83 but Richarlison only goes up to 79 while Bernard stays at 80 which is a bit daft. Surprising too as flair players like Richarlison are usually the ones that get massively overhyped inflated ratings (see Felipe Anderson apparently being 84 this year). I do think they just do ratings based on a random six game run at some point in the season they actually pay attention or something.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Mustafi rated higher than Matip. 

Matter of fact, EA actually upgraded Mustafi after the shambolic seasons he’s had. xD

It's EA. Surely you weren't expecting anything else. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I think the game is okay. I still play Ultimate Team for the fun of packs and collecting players but the gameplay is still full of the usual hidden momentum and stuff that's been rife in it for years.

Disgraceful about the career mode bugs and stuff though and the gameplay itself had a lot of weird quirks to it as if it was some sort of beta version. You'd think they could do better than that given that they barely change anything apart from player transfers each year. It's like they can't even be arsed testing the game at any length before release.

• Subscriber

I'm sticking with last years because I'm actually managing to keep myself entertained with a career mode save for once. Almost got Notts County into the Premier League. First time I've played on World Class too (awful I know).

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, True Blue said:

Played the new FIFA for a few hours and my review is that it's shockingly bad. I didn't even rate the 2019, however it's a masterpiece compared to the new one. Think i might give PES a go this season.

You base that after a few hours? xD

1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

What?

Approximately 316 days.

What?

Aaaaand that's the bottom line. 

What?

Players that have been playing it since it came out rated is as one of the worst Fifa's released. So my opinion perhaps is not very relevant but other players rated it shit. Played it longer than a few hours i bet :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I know mate. It's okay, i still love you. 

Hahahah actually i am quite good, but felt this new one just isn't good for me. If it works for you then play away, don't hate the player hate the game.

Edited by True Blue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I've played for a few weeks now. The gameplay is decent for me to be fair, tackling and defending much improved for the most part. You can attack with more variety than spamming through balls to Rashford, Jesus, Martial, Sane, Zaha up front. The heading nerf is a big negative plus the amount of patches that they keep saying it's now less likely when you tackle someone they'll inexplicably be able to carry on with the ball while the player that tackled them is the one who loses their balance more, annoys me a lot.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).