talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

Gonna start FUT again.

Used to be really creative with it, fucked off the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga teams and went for Argentine Primera, Liga MX and Colombian league sides for example.

Think I might do an MLS team this time around.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently started a career mode with Leeds, Anybody know any decently rated players you can get in on loan? I had loan offers accepted for Alena and Hudson-Odoi but the stupid fuckers rejected the move, i was furious because its hard to sign decent players in the Championship who are rated like 72 and up wirh such a small budget.

Edited by UNORTHODOX

16 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Recently started a career mode with Leeds, Anybody know any decently rated players you can get in on loan? I had loan offers accepted for Alena and Hudson-Odoi but the stupid fuckers rejected the move, i was furious because its hard to sign decent players in the Championship who are rated like 72 and up wirh such a small budget.

Nice to see FIFA has some realism then. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, nfb_10 said:

I know there aren't as much people on here nowadays as there used to be, but it would be cool if we could still pull off a tournament

Nah we're still well active. Only thing is most of the La Liga guys left. Sirbalon on his own accord and Teso the pest was banned.

• Subscriber

Smashing it in La Liga with Girona currently on FIFA19. Playing on World Class which is normally a challenge for me so don't know whether to up it or whether I'm just having a good season with some decent players I've drafted in.

8 minutes ago, True Blue said:

The 2020 grew on me a bit, i like the defending it is much harder and more challenging as is the passing. My major issue with every FIFA is that i need 20 chance to score as my finishing sucks.

You were class in real life though, and that’s where it counts X

Ok so I cant be bothered to scroll through all this thread for the answer I need soooo....

I started career mode in league 2 with Mansfield. After about 5 seasons I had got to the Premier league, won the LC, won the Europe League and was on the cusp of winning the premier league when Man City offered me a job. 

I took the job and sold all their best players for peanuts but now I'm bored and want to start a new career taking it more seriously.

I'm thinking of starting with Leeds. 

So my question is... what's the best young players to buy that are attainable.

I've got a few from my Mansfield days and will post them when I get home, as I'm currently at work.

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Ok so I cant be bothered to scroll through all this thread for the answer I need soooo....

I started career mode in league 2 with Mansfield. After about 5 seasons I had got to the Premier league, won the LC, won the Europe League and was on the cusp of winning the premier league when Man City offered me a job. 

I took the job and sold all their best players for peanuts but now I'm bored and want to start a new career taking it more seriously.

I'm thinking of starting with Leeds. 

So my question is... what's the best young players to buy that are attainable.

I've got a few from my Mansfield days and will post them when I get home, as I'm currently at work.

Theo Hernandez & Carles Alena. Can probably get both for a decent fee. They play better than what they are rated. 

21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Theo Hernandez & Carles Alena. Can probably get both for a decent fee. They play better than what they are rated. 

Cheers pal. Off the top of my head ... Cuhna, Ekellemkamp are two I got very young and turned into 88/90 ratings. I've got a few more as well but cant remember how to spell them Haha. Think almayda might be another? 

Got a Turkish goalkeeper that is now rated 88 at 24 years old and a centre half exactly same but cant even attempt to spell their names. I'll post them later. Both really cheap to buy young.

Edited by LFCMadLad

Does anyone play Volta? It feels like such a massive wasted opportunity. Leading up to launch I was expecting to play a lot of it, but it hasn't panned out that way. You can't even play it online for some reason haha, which feels like such a basic feature that should be available without a second thought in 2020. Played it once when I first got the game and haven't touched it since. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I've given in and downloaded FIFA 20. Going to start a career tonight and maybe play about with Ultimate Team but I don't really do that normally but I've been given 500 FIFA points so...

On 15/02/2020 at 18:52, nfb_10 said:

Does anyone play Volta? It feels like such a massive wasted opportunity. Leading up to launch I was expecting to play a lot of it, but it hasn't panned out that way. You can't even play it online for some reason haha, which feels like such a basic feature that should be available without a second thought in 2020. Played it once when I first got the game and haven't touched it since. 

Biggest flop in fifa history. 

• Subscriber

Volta is nowhere near as good as it was hyped to be is it! I played it for about 30 minutes and then just got bored.

Really enjoying Career Mode - not much different from previous editions and the press conferences and post-match interviews need a bit more variety but it's the first career I've done with Grimsby where I am actually enjoying it and sticking with it. Love that they've updated the generic broadcast package too.

• Subscriber

Volta is awful. Played it once on install when they make you play it and it wasn't even fun for the novelty.

Played Ultimate Team this year until around Christmas then had a party with my house mates of all selling our players for minimum price and discarding all untradeables including a few icons and special cards. Used the coins to open a few packs then sold everything in them. Most fun I've had on this FIFA, especially when one of my house mates sent a video of him discarding his untradeable Eusebio to a couple of our other mates who are still proper obsessed with Ultimate Team and they lost their minds over it.

Uninstalled the game start of January as career mode doesn't appeal to me. Rather play Football Manager if I'm going to get stuck into a long haul game of developing a club. FIFA's career mode just doesn't have the same immersion and it's way too easy after a while. I tried one on the last FIFA as Sandefjord. The first season was fun but after a season of training and using the broken transfer market I was top of the league in my second season which was just daft.

Not sure whether I'll get the next one. 

• Subscriber

Going to do the Premier League as a tournament and take control of all the teams. Choose one team per match (obviously) and see how I get on. I'm not great so I know I won't always win the matches which will keep it interesting.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).