talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

Good old EA. After losing out on some money due to the real football being suspended, they've now decided to rehash previous Team of the Weeks and updated for the current time instead to sell you. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-03-19-ea-sports-looks-to-fifas-past-as-its-forced-to-change-the-way-ultimate-team-works

Monetisation at all costs. Greedy cunts. 

Hope you guys are all staying safe! :100_pray:
Is there a PS4 TF365 Pro Clubs team? Now that we’ve all got so much time on our hands with being quarantined and all, it shouldn’t be too hard to pull off…if anyone would be interested. Would quite like to try Pro Clubs, but not with random people as I can imagine that’d be really frustrating haha 

First team:

QZZkhcp.jpg

Subs:

wIIgs5l.jpg

Near the end of 4th season, currently top of league on goal difference, won Copa del Rey and in semis of champs league Vs Inter(1st leg was 2-2), it's been a tough battle for the league title with Atlético in all 4 seasons, with them even winning 2 of the leagues. Messi retiring at the end of the season. Riqui Puig to be brought back off his loan to take his spot in the squad.

@Cicero Mbappe 99!!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, nfb_10 said:

Hope you guys are all staying safe! :100_pray:
Is there a PS4 TF365 Pro Clubs team? Now that we’ve all got so much time on our hands with being quarantined and all, it shouldn’t be too hard to pull off…if anyone would be interested. Would quite like to try Pro Clubs, but not with random people as I can imagine that’d be really frustrating haha 

I'd be up for a Pro Clubs but I don't think there's many of us that regularly play online. Plus I'm an Xbox guy so.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

First team:

QZZkhcp.jpg

Subs:

wIIgs5l.jpg

Near the end of 4th season, currently top of league on goal difference, won Copa del Rey and in semis of champs league Vs Inter(1st leg was 2-2), it's been a tough battle for the league title with Atlético in all 4 seasons, with them even winning 2 of the leagues. Messi retiring at the end of the season. Riqui Puig to be brought back off his loan to take his spot in the squad.

@Cicero Mbappe 99!!

I didn't know it was possible for a player to get to 99 xD  Wow, awesome team you've assembled! At the moment I'm doing a Manchester United career mode, trying to restore them to their former glory. I'll take a picture of my team next time I go on, but, in my second season I've got De Gea in goal, Wan-Bissaka, Koulibaly, Maguire, Ben Chilwell at the back with Grealish, Zakaria, Bruno Fernandes in midfield and Dan James, Rashford and Sancho upfront. Didn't manage to win a trophy in Season 1, but I did finish 3rd in the league and got to the Europa League final only to lose 4-3 after extra time to Arsenal ¬¬  It was quite some game though, I equalized to make it 2-2 in the 90th minute and then there was a flurry of goals in the first half of ET to make it 4-3 to them. Halfway through my second season, I'm locked in a 4 way battle for the league along with Liverpool, City and Tottenham and I'm set to play RB Leipzig in the last 16 of the Champions League, after topping my group. Really hoping to win some trophies in this second season, I’ll update you guys on how that goes. 

Edit: aE5OBKL.jpg

This is the team. 

ll2XRsq.jpg

And here’s the current league table. Bets on who’s going to win? :4_joy:

Edited by nfb_10

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

That's a bit random. Got a spare copy have you? 

What version is it? 

EA sent me two copies of FIFA 2020.

Offered one to the Staff which Stan snapped up and offering one to everyone else. You've got dibs if you need one.

In previous FIFA's the AI teams in career mode dropped way too many points throughout the season, making it ridiculously easy for you to win the league. EA needed to fix it but they've gone from one extreme to the next, the team that wins the league always, every season, without fail, finishes with over 100 points...sometimes they don't even lose a match. I've even seen instances where they win all 38 matches xD Ah well, better make it exceedingly difficult than too easy I suppose

• Subscriber

Getting stuck into a new Career Mode now and went for the MLS. I've started with FC Dallas and I'm doing terribly bad. I won the first two matches but now I can't seem to string any wins together.

On 30/03/2020 at 06:09, Pyfish said:

Getting stuck into a new Career Mode now and went for the MLS. I've started with FC Dallas and I'm doing terribly bad. I won the first two matches but now I can't seem to string any wins together.

They need to get the license for the CONCACAF Champions League. Then MLS Career Modes would really be interesting...planning on doing a South American Career Mode after Man United now they've got the Libertadores in 

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, nfb_10 said:

They need to get the license for the CONCACAF Champions League. Then MLS Career Modes would really be interesting...planning on doing a South American Career Mode after Man United now they've got the Libertadores in 

Yeah that would be good. Aiming to do a couple of seasons in MLS and then hopefully get a move to Europe and take all my decent players with me ha.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Cicero said:

Wow ultimate difficulty is fucking broken 

Seen a lot of people say this. What have they done? I had to switch from World Class to Professional as I just couldn't win. Then I switched it back a few games later and I was winning again.

4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Seen a lot of people say this. What have they done? I had to switch from World Class to Professional as I just couldn't win. Then I switched it back a few games later and I was winning again.

Could be Accrington Stanley and they turn to prime Barcelona. This in itself is only half the issue. The other issue is that it makes your players clueless in what to do. They are stagnate, slow, and it essentially feels like their awareness has dropped by 50 points. 

You will get relegated if you play a season with a top 6 club in ultimate difficulty atm. Without a doubt. 

Right, EA is having a laugh. With the Libertadores added in, they gave Binacional's Eder Fernandez an in form card. 

HE IS 84 RATED!!!

To put that into perspective, Yerry Mina, Pepe and Boateng are all 84 rated. To put more context into it, Neymar was an 85 back in FIFA 13. 

Apparently Jorge Wilstermann also got an 84 rated card, also a CB :dam:

And people wonder why I say EA has no scouting team. In form or not, 84 is just hilarious.

370f2c383f30331012d42f2bb3622c66.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've thrown in the towel with FIFA for good. I could ignore the blatant monetization tactics, piss-poor matchmaking on the Division Rivals mode and the constant nagging of the gameplay. After over 1,000 games since FUT 20 dropped and having assembled a very strong team with Icons and multiple special cards I've worked towards so meticulously, I go online and find I've received a ban. A lifetime ban according to EA's live chat operators, for supposed 'coin distribution'. The only explanation I can think of is accidentally buying a silver Brazilian winger on quick-buy instead of placing an actual bid. Either way it's a joke. I can't access FUT at all since speaking with EA and am met with an error message about a catalogue and told I've reached my maximum limit for account creation. If I'd been cheating my way around then I'd accept a ban, but without reason? Not happy in the slightest!

Edited by Deco

8 hours ago, Deco said:

I've thrown in the towel with FIFA for good. I could ignore the blatant monetization tactics, piss-poor matchmaking on the Division Rivals mode and the constant nagging of the gameplay. After over 1,000 games since FUT 20 dropped and having assembled a very strong team with Icons and multiple special cards I've worked towards so meticulously, I go online and find I've received a ban. A lifetime ban according to EA's live chat operators, for supposed 'coin distribution'. The only explanation I can think of is accidentally buying a silver Brazilian winger on quick-buy instead of placing an actual bid. Either way it's a joke. I can't access FUT at all since speaking with EA and am met with an error message about a catalogue and told I've reached my maximum limit for account creation. If I'd been cheating my way around then I'd accept a ban, but without reason? Not happy in the slightest!

I'd ask for a detailed reasoning behind that as they can't just ban you without evidence of it. Not that I'd expect much from EA mind. 

6 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I'd ask for a detailed reasoning behind that as they can't just ban you without evidence of it. Not that I'd expect much from EA mind. 

I tried on the customer support number a couple of hours ago. Quite frankly, EA have lost my custom entirely. They could announce a new Burnout game and I won't show any interest. The chat went as follows; my account 'has been harbouring coins for some time' and dates to September in the first instance, then I've 'sent coins illicitly and breached their terms and conditions' across multiple editions of the game and have an extensive history of warnings. So, they've taken the action of terminating my Origin account and imposing an IP block for the EA servers. Meaning my Pro Clubs is now inaccessible, as is everything bar kick-off and career mode. This hadn't been imposed until about half an hour ago, since when I tried to get onto FIFA for a quick game with my mate and was immediately kicked off. I'm now in the process of changing my IP and seeing if that works. What a joke of a company - you're right in that nothing should be expected of them. They're genuinely the most senile company I can think of and I've dealt with a fair few since going to University.

Edited by Deco

42 minutes ago, Deco said:

I tried on the customer support number a couple of hours ago. Quite frankly, EA have lost my custom entirely. They could announce a new Burnout game and I won't show any interest. The chat went as follows; my account 'has been harbouring coins for some time' and dates to September in the first instance, then I've 'sent coins illicitly and breached their terms and conditions' across multiple editions of the game and have an extensive history of warnings. So, they've taken the action of terminating my Origin account and imposing an IP block for the EA servers. Meaning my Pro Clubs is now inaccessible, as is everything bar kick-off and career mode. This hadn't been imposed until about half an hour ago, since when I tried to get onto FIFA for a quick game with my mate and was immediately kicked off. I'm now in the process of changing my IP and seeing if that works. What a joke of a company - you're right in that nothing should be expected of them. They're genuinely the most senile company I can think of and I've dealt with a fair few since going to University.

EA are a joke really. They'll either buy out a copy just for the IP before butchering the IP themselves and then killing the company they bought out (hence the constant memes around it), show no regards to ethics or morals whatsoever (hence countries now looking at gambling laws after EA took it to extremes with Star Wars Battlefront 2) or both. 

8 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

EA are a joke really. They'll either buy out a copy just for the IP before butchering the IP themselves and then killing the company they bought out (hence the constant memes around it), show no regards to ethics or morals whatsoever (hence countries now looking at gambling laws after EA took it to extremes with Star Wars Battlefront 2) or both. 

I've done an experiment and research around the loot box mechanics EA employ. I saved 12,000 FIFA Points worth of coins (650K) and spent them all on 7.5K 'Premium Gold Packs'. I did this three times to ensure coherent results. I've just found them on my laptop. To simplify my findings;

• First 650K (£79.99 RRP) - Highest Rating: 93 Cristiano Ronaldo. Total Sale Price: 2.35M FIFA Coins.
  • Second 650K (£79.99 RRP) - Highest Rating: 87 Thiago. Total Sale Price: 344K FIFA Coins.
  • Third 650K (£79.99 RRP) - Highest Rating: 85 Neto. Total Sale Price: 182K FIFA Coins.

Aside from packing CR7 - an absolute anomaly, the packs were terrible. From the near-2M of packs I bought I made around 500K profit after their dumbfounded tax. They rig everything so I really do hope this changes and we get a carpet-ban. People spend hundreds each year and truly get fuck all.

Edited by Deco

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).