talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

1 minute ago, Deco said:

I've done an experiment and research around the loot box mechanics EA employ. I saved 12,000 FIFA Points worth of coins (650K) and spent them all on 7.5K 'Premium Gold Packs'. I did this three times to ensure coherent results. I've just found them on my laptop. To simplify my findings;

• First 650K (£79.99 RRP) - Highest Rating: 93 Cristiano Ronaldo. Total Sale Price: 2.35M FIFA Coins.
  • Second 650K (£79.99 RRP) - Highest Rating: 87 Thiago. Total Sale Price: 344K FIFA Coins.
  • Third 650K (£79.99 RRP) - Highest Rating: 85 Neto. Total Sale Price: 182K FIFA Coins.

Aside from packing CR7 - an absolute anomaly, the packs were terrible. From the near-2M of packs I bought I made around 500K profit after their dumbfounded tax. They rig everything so I really do hope this changes and we get a carpet-ban. People spend hundreds each year and truly get fuck all.

Without trying to sound horrible as I know some on here do play UT, if you're spending that much on a yearly basis to get random virtual cards, you deserve to be fisted by EA in every way imaginable. 

My mate told me once that he spent a couple of hundred on Simpsons: Tapped Out for premium characters and donuts, but because he never made an Origin account and he changed phone, he lost the lot. 

41 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Without trying to sound horrible as I know some on here do play UT, if you're spending that much on a yearly basis to get random virtual cards, you deserve to be fisted by EA in every way imaginable. 

My mate told me once that he spent a couple of hundred on Simpsons: Tapped Out for premium characters and donuts, but because he never made an Origin account and he changed phone, he lost the lot. 

Oh, I agree. Gaming should always come down to fun, yet it's a shame that quite a few people turn to this play-to-win mechanic.

Much like the bookies, they'll win everything back in the end.

Edited by Deco

Even though I've only paid 17 quid I'm tempted to get a refund.

The Tournament Mode (which I play because the career mode is shite) crashes during gameweek 2 whenever you try and save it. EA havent bothered in eight months to fix the problem:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fifa-20-PS4-Crashing-when-saving-tournament/td-p/8313624/page/77

I've been playing computer games since 1995 and never have I had a problem with saving a game xD

• Subscriber

I quick sold all my UT cards at the end of December or put them on market for minimum price, uninstalled the game and haven't been tempted once to put it back on my PS4. After long enough the repetitive nature of the gameplay is just depressing.

• Subscriber
On 11/05/2020 at 17:41, RandoEFC said:

I quick sold all my UT cards at the end of December or put them on market for minimum price, uninstalled the game and haven't been tempted once to put it back on my PS4. After long enough the repetitive nature of the gameplay is just depressing.

Could have given me your coins ¬¬

• Subscriber

Career mode is for the weak who tell themselves how good they are by beating a computer but can’t handle getting beat off real people like TF365’s fifa king(for over a decade) - yours truly. 

:coffee: :ay::$ :bye:

Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Career mode is for the weak who tell themselves how good they are by beating a computer but can’t handle getting beat off real people like TF365’s fifa king(for over a decade) - yours truly. 

:coffee: :ay::$ :bye:

You couldn't handle the greatness of Enckleman up front you wusspuss. 

19 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Career mode usually gets really boring really fast, But i started 1 with lyon last week which is the most fun iv had on fifa for years. They are an interesting team with loads of young players with high potential.

On FIFA 18 I demoted Sampdoria to Serie C, sold everyone and had my scout find 17 year old academy players (so they can sign a contract and play) with an 85+ potential and fielded an entire XI with them. Also bought the 'find potential star' every season and put him in the XI. 

I've played Fifa since maybe 04 and that was bar none the most fun I've had in a career mode. 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How are you using him?

He’s just slow mate and can’t keep the ball

I had him on a previous save as Bayern and he was electric, started a new career mode this week, signed him to support Lautaro who is banging and he’s no better than Ansu Fati or Bryan Mbeumo. Feel like there’s been an update and it’s changed him 

Edited by Danny

1 hour ago, Danny said:

He’s just slow mate and can’t keep the ball

I had him on a previous save as Bayern and he was electric, started a new career mode this week, signed him to support Lautaro who is banging and he’s no better than Ansu Fati or Bryan Mbeumo. Feel like there’s been an update and it’s changed him 

Give him a few months or a season. Typically some players start off slow then just turn unbeatable. Game time changes things. 

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Give him a few months or a season. Typically some players start off slow then just turn unbeatable. Game time changes things. 

He’s had since January and has just been average, I sold Cengiz Under to bring him in and tbh I miss Under, he could score goals and dribble past an opponent

Might sign Mertens even though he’s old his stats should still be good enough

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

He’s had since January and has just been average, I sold Cengiz Under to bring him in and tbh I miss Under, he could score goals and dribble past an opponent

Might sign Mertens even though he’s old his stats should still be good enough

I signed Mbappe and Dybala and both didn’t really hit the ground running until the next season. They had like combined 90+ goals 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
14 hours ago, Cicero said:

Latest update you can have ICONS in career mode. All consoles. 

Just seen this. Recently started a new career mode with Defoe just so I could retire him and manage with him. It'll be good to be able to do it with others now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 01/07/2020 at 15:17, ScoRoss said:

Juventus back in it...?

That would be good but the deal with Konami was three years and I can't see anything online about that having changed and that trailer doesn't seem to be official.

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).