talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 28th September - Matchday 2 (Group E)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

On Sunday would love to see a refreshing lineup of Pickford - Kenny Keane Holgate Baines - Gueye Davies - Vlasic Sigurdsson Mirallas - Calvert-Lewin. 

Mirallas has no business playing for us any more. Let him sulk till January and then sell him. 

The rest I can go for. 

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Mirallas has no business playing for us any more. Let him sulk till January and then sell him. 

The rest I can go for. 

why has Mirallas fallen out of line with Everton? Always thought he was a good enough player. Attitude? Doesn't get on with Koeman? Does he actually want to leave?

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

why has Mirallas fallen out of line with Everton? Always thought he was a good enough player. Attitude? Doesn't get on with Koeman? Does he actually want to leave?

Wanted to go back to Greece in the summer (after signing a new deal a few months before). 

Has a good game once every two months. The rest he's crap. We've been waiting for this breakthrough season since he came in about 2012. He'll be no loss when he goes. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, HK85 said:

The rest I can go for. 

Yeah I can't remember why I went with him over Sandro or Lookman, possibly just because he's not been a part of any shite performances yet this season.

Ridiculous how many players we have nowadays now that should be good enough to get a game but aren't or won't get the chance - McCarthy, Mirallas, Lennon, Barkley, Robles...

• The title was changed to Thursday 28th September - Matchday 2 (Group E)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived