talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga Supporter Roll Call

Alright - just post your favorite team in Germany and I'll be sure to update this list accordingly.

Bundesliga
FC Augsburg
Bayer Leverkusen
Bayern Munich - @Viva la FCB @Relling
Borussia Dortmund - @Inverted @Kloppische
Borussia Mönchengladbach - @ATL @ProXma @Bundesligafan93
Darmstadt
Eintracht Frankfurt
SC Freiburg
Hamburger SV
Hertha BSC
Hoffenheim
Ingolstadt
Köln
RB Leipzig
Mainz 05
Schalke - @trago @SchalkeUK
Werder Bremen - @nudge @Tanksie
Wolfsburg

2. Bundesliga
1860 Munich - @Teso Dos Bichos
Arminia Bielefeld
VfL Bochum
Eintracht Braunschweig
Dynamo Dresden
Fortuna Düsseldorf - @Tsubasa, @trago
Erzgebirge Aue
SpVgg Greuther Fürth
Hannover 96
FC Heidenheim
FC Kaiserslautern
Karlsruher SC
FC Nürnberg
SV Sandhausen
FC St. Pauli
VfB Stuttgart
Union Berlin
Würzburger Kickers

3. Liga
VfR Aalen
Chemnitzer FC
MSV Duisburg - @Faithcore
Rot-Weiß Erfurt
FSV Frankfurt
Hallescher FC
Holstein Kiel
Fortuna Köln
Sportfreunde Lotte
FC Magdeburg
Mainz 05 II
Preußen Münster - @ATL
VfL Osnaburück
SC Paderborn
Jahn Regensburg
Hansa Rostock
Sonnenhof Großaspach
Wehen Wiesbaden
Werder Bremen II
FSV Zwickau

Other
FC Saarbrücken - @Rucksackfranzose

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tsubasa said:

:/

^_^

I've followed Fortuna results for quite a few years, without really paying that much attention. About 18 months ago, when I was planning my first trip to watch some Bundesliga, I was put in touch with some Schalke fans. Since then I've been converted into a Schalke fan. I've learned about the proud history and how the fans are so important. I got tIckes for both Schalke and Fortuna. I enjoyed Schalke so much more than Fortuna but my severe hangover may have impacted my enjoyment of the Fortuna game. 

Im heading back for the Schalke v Hamburg game in may but Fortuna are away on the Sunday so I'll be heading to either Holland or Belgium for a game if any are on. 

1 minute ago, trago said:

I've followed Fortuna results for quite a few years, without really paying that much attention. About 18 months ago, when I was planning my first trip to watch some Bundesliga, I was put in touch with some Schalke fans. Since then I've been converted into a Schalke fan. I've learned about the proud history and how the fans are so important. I got tIckes for both Schalke and Fortuna. I enjoyed Schalke so much more than Fortuna but my severe hangover may have impacted my enjoyment of the Fortuna game. 

Im heading back for the Schalke v Hamburg game in may but Fortuna are away on the Sunday so I'll be heading to either Holland or Belgium for a game if any are on. 

Well, Fortuna is not an option, it's a contagious disease :P Well, only recently I found out how pure and real it can feel to support your "home team". So yea, I'm kind of having a football fan midlife crisis right now. 

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Well, Fortuna is not an option, it's a disease :P Well, only recently I found out how pure and real it can feel to support your "home team". So yea, I'm kind of having a football fan midlife crisis right now. 

My home town team has been a roller coaster for the 45 years I've been following them, so I feel your pain. 

6 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Remember when I told you tsubs, years ago, that all the fair weather Dortmund fans existing and Watzke running his mouth were the reasons you were a dislikeable club?

I get the part about the fair weather fans. People from all over and even outside Germany "supporting" BVB just because they won titles etc. Aki Watzke is still awesome though :P

I still support BVB, as it's the club I grew up supporting, although I always had Fortuna phases. I've been to Fortuna's home games quite regularly this season, and leaving your house and being there in 20 minutes really makes you feel close to the whole thing. 

Yeah - that makes sense @Tsubasa. I chose Köln as my 'first' team, but after watching a match between them and their arch rivals, I realized I actually enjoyed watch Gladbach. Can't hate Köln, but I'm a Gladbach guy now as I've watched their game since that realization. 

Finding a team you just feel close to and understand is better than anything. 

Archived