talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aguero Injured in Car Crash

football forum

Got injured in a car accident, apparrently was in the Netherlands to attend a Maluma concert xD

Out for 2 months, will miss the game vs Napoli and of course the 2 qualifiers against Peru and Ecuador

Felices los 4 de Peru.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well a car acccident is an unusual reason to be out, but just call this the annual "Aguero out for 2 months thread". That way we can bump it every time he gets injured as it feels like Groundhog Day with him being unable to go a solid season without injury.

15 minutes ago, Harry said:

Well a car acccident is an unusual reason to be out, but just call this the annual "Aguero out for 2 months thread". That way we can bump it every time he gets injured as it feels like Groundhog Day with him being unable to go a solid season without injury.

I'm just glad he's safe, but I can't help myself but find the fact that he was in the Netherlands for a Maluma concert before a matchday somewhat funny xD

Aguero is a reggaetonero, that's the biggest news. 

• Administrator

Don't think it's funny he's been injured in a car accident. 

Glad it's not as serious as Souare's accident over a year ago. 

Interesting to hear how it happened but hope he makes a full recovery. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

1506661348_282954_1506662987_noticia_nor

I'm not surprised to be honest...  Seems roads in Holland are way too narrow and obviously this is the outcome! :ph34r:

On a serious note...  Glad it wasn't worse than it could've been going by the picture.

it was a taxi he was in going back to the airport,  probably an uber by looking at the type of car.    Roads are not narrow unless its in the city centre.   

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I know mate...  I was being sarcastic because by the look of that road you have to commit a serious error to get that wrong.

that's a still photo mate xD. There could have been a number of things that could have caused it - might not have been the error of the driver of the car or Aguero. 

Could have been cut off by another driver. Could have been a cyclist cutting them up. Of course they could have been speeding or ran a red light as well and made an error in judgement but let's not rule out it may not be their fault :) 

Just now, Stan said:

that's a still photo mate xD. There could have been a number of things that could have caused it - might not have been the error of the driver of the car or Aguero. 

Could have been cut off by another driver. Could have been a cyclist cutting them up. Of course they could have been speeding or ran a red light as well and made an error in judgement but let's not rule out it may not be their fault :) 

True!  Could've been a flying saucer! :ph34r:

Seriously though, I know mate...  Just amazed at the damage on the car.

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ban Uber from Amsterdam :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I know mate...  I was being sarcastic because by the look of that road you have to commit a serious error to get that wrong.

haha I know.  The Taxi driver probably had a Dumb and Dumber moment while not paying attention when taking someone to the airport, because of who his passenger is. 

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

1506661348_282954_1506662987_noticia_nor

I'm not surprised to be honest...  Seems roads in Holland are way too narrow and obviously this is the outcome! :ph34r:

On a serious note...  Glad it wasn't worse than it could've been going by the picture.

What about a train line?

As Stan mentioned the injury isn't funny at all, what I find funny was that he went to the NL to attend a Reggaeton concert.

4 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I'm just glad I was working a night shift when this news broke so I could take him out my fantasy team before his value dropped significantly.

Same. Going to have to make Kane triple captain with having only one striker now. 

Not trying to take away from Aguero as I am glad he's alive and going to be alright, but I wish the same for the taxi driver who made himself a complete twat but a human is a human at the end of the day and I hope he's also alright.

Luiz tried it on with Aguero's ex Mrs, thats why he hates him.  ...really bad timing, Aguero is in top form and normally scores against Chelsea and is one goal away from our all time top goal scorer record, if Jesus gets injured now we have zero strikers, crazy to let Iheancho go without replacing him

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Luiz tried it on with Aguero's ex Mrs, thats why he hates him.  ...really bad timing, Aguero is in top form and normally scores against Chelsea and is one goal away from our all time top goal scorer record, if Jesus gets injured now we have zero strikers, crazy to let Iheancho go without replacing him

Is that Luiz story really true?

Archived