• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aguero Injured in Car Crash

football forum

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What was he doing out so late in another country with a massive game at the weekend? 

Club shouldn't really be allowing that. 

Did you not read the OP? He was at a Maluma concert, which is why I couldn't help but laugh.

Before a massive game, he shouldn't be allowed, I agree.

Just now, Cannabis said:

@Blue makes a thread about someone being involved in a car crash. 

And they say lighting doesn't strike twice.

Took 36 posts for it to show up, but it was inevitable xD

I'm glad it took that long though :) 

Kun’s dad is quoted in several newspapers, including the Mirror and Daily Star, as saying, “The taxi was driving very fast, Kun (Aguero) asked him to slow down, put on his seat belt and crashed instantly.

"He was lucky. They put him on painkillers, he was released and taken to Manchester.”

Luckily, Aguero made that very important decision and the news out of the club this evening is that he could even be back for the first game after the international break, when Manchester City face Stoke City.

Aguero has been in red hot form this season, bagging 7 goals in 8 games, and is just one goal shy of Eric Brook’s record as Manchester City’s all-time top scorer. His penalty miss against Shakhtar Donetsk during the week prevented him from going level, but it is only a matter of time before he not only equals Brook’s long-standing record, but breaks it.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/09/29/sergio-agueros-father-reveals-his-son-was-only-seconds-from-potential-disaster/

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Spike said:

Told my wife about this:

Spikey baby: Sergio Aguero was in a car crash... he's dead.

Wife: What!? He died!?

Spikerino: Nah, just two months injured.

How devilish of me.B|

Pure bantz. 

On 9/30/2017 at 3:00 AM, Happy Blue said:

Kun’s dad is quoted in several newspapers, including the Mirror and Daily Star, as saying, “The taxi was driving very fast, Kun (Aguero) asked him to slow down, put on his seat belt and crashed instantly.

"He was lucky. They put him on painkillers, he was released and taken to Manchester.”

Luckily, Aguero made that very important decision and the news out of the club this evening is that he could even be back for the first game after the international break, when Manchester City face Stoke City.

Aguero has been in red hot form this season, bagging 7 goals in 8 games, and is just one goal shy of Eric Brook’s record as Manchester City’s all-time top scorer. His penalty miss against Shakhtar Donetsk during the week prevented him from going level, but it is only a matter of time before he not only equals Brook’s long-standing record, but breaks it.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/09/29/sergio-agueros-father-reveals-his-son-was-only-seconds-from-potential-disaster/

Sounds like it was Aguero's fault then for distracting the driver :ph34r:

Archived