Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao, 17.30
Villarreal vs Eibar, 17.30
Real Madrid vs Espanyol, 19.45

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, SirBalon said:

LEVANTE UD 0-2 DEPORTIVO ALAVÉS (FT)

Levante starting to break down after their incredible start to the season.  Goals from Munir and Álvaro Medrán give Alavés a fine victory away to Levante.

Good to see Munir score.

Alaves have needed that win after being pointless going into yesterday's game. 3 points well needed for them.

Atlético also drew yesterday against Leganés 0-0.  It's true that the Leganés game is a Madrid derby but it seems Atleti have hit one of those customary sticky points they tend to have after starting very well in a season.  It tends to last three or four games before they start winning consistently again but soon they've got to play Barcelona in this period.

• Administrator

4-4 between Sociedad and Betis. There was me thinking it might struggle for over 1.5 xD

Neither side can keep a lead.

After a team takes the lead, the most they've been in front is 11 minutes xD 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I think the Las Palmas game in Barcelona is going to be suspended due to what’s going on in the city with the troubles surrounding the referendum. 

wouldn't surprise me and did think how it would affect today's game. Even if it did go ahead, can't imagine the attendance would be high. 

The game FC Barcelona v UD Las Palmas has officially been suspended.

Not surprised by this and I only hope both sectors (Spanish government and the Catalonian regional government) feel ashamed and embarrassed. I doubt that will happen though. Spain today is officially a third world country. 

• Administrator

this is so weird this game being played with no fans xD. Totally empty stadium and the only thing you can hear are the shouts from the players or the staff. 

The actual game seems to be affected too - Barcelona on top but less intensity and only a couple of clear cut chances. 

Messi's second to make it 3-0. Fantastic play. It was frustrating performance from the team in the first half(alot of that being due to an empty stadium and also how Las Palmas played), but the last 25 minutes especially has seen some excellent team football after the introduction of Rakitic and Iniesta for Paulinho and Vidal during the break.

Las Palmas were the better team in the first half, but it's been very different in the second.

23 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Messi's second to make it 3-0. Fantastic play. It was frustrating performance from the team in the first half(alot of that being due to an empty stadium and also how Las Palmas played), but the last 25 minutes especially has seen some excellent team football after the introduction of Rakitic and Iniesta for Paulinho and Vidal during the break.

Las Palmas were the better team in the first half, but it's been very different in the second.

Couldn’t see it in the end becauae I’ve been celebrating my wedding anniversary. From what I’m hearing from a mate that wandered off to watch it on his mobile is that Iniesta when he came on done some pure magic. 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not as shitty as Barcelona posting Democracy on their scoreboard. Fans showing their support for their country is totally aceptable. Barcelona FC using a football match to push their rebel agenda  absolutely disgusting and the club should be punished. 

what's wrong with Barcelona showing support for Catalunya? You know, the region they're in and showing support in their community and the people that reside there?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

first of all, im completely against politicizing the sports like this shameful act by Barcelona. i dont know how well you know american history but its exactly the same as the rebels of the confederate states and saying its okay for southern states to support it just because the rebels live there. i applaud the real madrid fans that showed support for their country. if barcelona fc wants to show support maybe they should start their own fucking league with no rules. leave the political agenda out of it.

are you sure it's not just because you despise Barcelona, regardless of the political stuff that's happened in the past few days?

The Real Madrid fans showing Spanish flags in this instance is just coincidence of course, and not just to follow the political agenda against what's happening in Catalonia...

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

that has nothing to do with it. i dont like it period just how i dislike man utd pushing the LGBT agenda.

The real madrid fans showing supporting for the country of la liga were both real madrid and Barcelona play. showing support for the fucking country that were Barcelona has many players playing for their national team. at the end of the day it was the fans on one side and on the other side it was the club who continues to act like cunts with no rules to follow 

keep the political and religious bs out of the sport, is that too much to ask stan? 

I don’t see what the issue with United supporting LGBT is? Anything that promotes tolerance, regardless of how it may be perceived in terms of its reasoning, isn’t a bad thing 

• The title was changed to La Liga - Week 7 Fixtures - 29 Sept - 1st Oct 2017
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived