Torino vs Hellas Verona
AC Milan vs Roma, 17.00
Atalanta vs Juventus, 19.43

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Dalmore said:

The game between Napoli and Cagliari has just started. Napolis is already winning 1-0. so predictable xD

Good goal tbf - Hamsik and Mertens linking up with the former passing it in to the goal past the keeper.

Expect them to continue to dominate and make it 3-0 or 4-0 by full-time. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

This team really deserves a scudetto. It would be great if they could win it this season and show off on  Higuain's face.

Mertens and Milik are equal to Gonzalo btw.

tough to say about Milik due to injuries but Mertens is when it comes to effectiveness in games.

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Still don't think it's Napoli's year. Long season still with lots that they need to prove.

If they do it though, I sincerely hope it ends the myth that Rafa Benitez did a good job at Napoli.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Blue said:

If they do it though, I sincerely hope it ends the myth that Rafa Benitez did a good job at Napoli.

xD just cos they may win this year, doesn't mean that a previous manager, in any case, didn't do a good job.

for example, and because it's the first that comes to mind - just because Martin O'Neill didn't win the league at Leicester and Ranieri did, that doesn't mean O'Neill didn't do a good job there. 

You're not wrong, not at all, but everyone uses the argument that he did a good job because he won the Copa Italia, but otherwise he was a shambles. Let Sarri win Serie A and then we'll hear the excuses

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

You're not wrong, not at all, but everyone uses the argument that he did a good job because he won the Copa Italia, but otherwise he was a shambles. Let Sarri win Serie A and then we'll hear the excuses

only from you? 

Sarri can win the Serie A and it'll be great for Napoli as well as Serie A to halt the dominance and repetition of Juve winning it but it won't negate the job Rafa did at Napoli.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

dreadful xD

okay. 

I think his jobs at Napoli and Real Madrid are perfect proof of why he's at a club like Newcastle now.

Its all a matter of opinion but to spend 200M and take a team from 2nd to 5th and get knocked out by Dnipro in a Europa semi final which was a free ticket, he was shocking. I don't get how anyone can think he did a job even remotely close to decent.

While I don't agree with that because Napoli shouldn't be finishing outside the top 3 under any circumstance with the players he had, perhaps I did exaggerate a bit.

He was awful, and the job he did was rated by wrongly informed Liverpool fans who don't follow Serie A. I don't necessarily think he's doing a bad job st Newcastle, but I do think that's his level these days.

Inter Milan still aren't a fantastic team, however they have more guts and character under Spaletti than they've had in a long time. They aren't on the level of Napoli and Juve but they are ahead of teams like Milan and Roma because they can grind out results they have no right getting. If the team can continue that mentality while improving the squad we will see a return to Inter.

Exciting things happening in Italy!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived