talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Matchday 7

football forum

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

roma game finished 2-0 

Juventus, like bayern, had a 2-0 lead and the game ended 2-2. Dybala missed a penalty. 

Juventus's CEO gave an interview before the start of the game were he confirmed juventus had a bid turned down for Emre Can and they dont see the reds selling him during january. he also said allegri was right for benching the struggling Higuain. @Berserker

He was right in resting him, it made him come back refreshed.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

why aren't there any games this weekend? now that all the big derbies are finally on the next matchday...

Rube V Lazio

Roma V Napoli

Inter V Milan

CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT TWO FUCKIN WEEKS

WC Qualifiers.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

@Berserker Out of curiosity. Do you have any preferences outside of River? Any leagues you like watching? I know you follow Serie A because of Pipita but do you care for anything else besides the CARP?

Well i used to follow Madrid when Higuain was there (actually i fell in love with Gonzalo because of Madrid,  not vice versa) but then when he left i stopped following and started kinda hating them, i also used to watch City from around 2010 to 2013/2014 but not not anymore. What about you?, who do you follow apart from Chelsea?

On 10/3/2017 at 0:45 AM, Berserker said:

Well i used to follow Madrid when Higuain was there (actually i fell in love with Gonzalo because of Madrid,  not vice versa) but then when he left i stopped following and started kinda hating them, i also used to watch City from around 2010 to 2013/2014 but not not anymore. What about you?, who do you follow apart from Chelsea?

Naturally I like Brisbane back home, but I don't follow to closely as the time zone is fucking horrid (I don't want to watch matches at 4am). I have a soft spot for a few teams, like Atletico and Inter. I can't help but like when they do well but other than that I'm not too fussed on hating or liking any other teams. 

I should watch more South-American football but I always forget to check. I'm probably most interested in River Plate down south.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Naturally I like Brisbane back home, but I don't follow to closely as the time zone is fucking horrid (I don't want to watch matches at 4am). I have a soft spot for a few teams, like Atletico and Inter. I can't help but like when they do well but other than that I'm not too fussed on hating or liking any other teams. 

I should watch more South-American football but I always forget to check. I'm probably most interested in River Plate down south.

Good, excellent choice.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Spike said:

It is hard to not be impressed by River's alumni. I couldn't tell you any Boca academy players that is for sure.

Riquelme. Tevez. Gago. Burdisso all came from Boca's academy off the top my head, I believe. 

5 hours ago, Spike said:

First two spent a lot of time at other academies as well 

Correct

Riquelme at Argentinos, Tevez at All Boys.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived