talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saudia Arabia To Allow Women To Drive

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

high five !!!!   here we have camels.    :D 

Cows (or camels haha) are the least of the issue though, at least they are faster and more predictable than the drivers of big Lexuses or pickup trucks driving in the middle of the road taking at least two lanes at a speed of 15km/h while on their mobiles, with a swarm of mopeds overtaking everyone both from left and right while a bunch of other cars and mopeds are coming right into you because they are on the wrong side of the road going against traffic as they decide to take a shortcut, not to mention the ones signaling right and turning left. Traffic lights are of course only a decoration to make the road look prettier and have no significance otherwise xD 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Cows (or camels haha) are the least of the issue though, at least they are faster and more predictable than the drivers of big Lexuses or pickup trucks driving in the middle of the road taking at least two lanes at a speed of 15km/h while on their mobiles, with a swarm of mopeds overtaking everyone both from left and right while a bunch of other cars and mopeds are coming right into you because they are on the wrong side of the road going against traffic as they decide to take a shortcut, not to mention the ones signaling right and turning left. Traffic lights are of course only a decoration to make the road look prettier and have no significance otherwise xD 

exactly.   

here, i've seen a lot of changes in the roads .......... the once two-way roads became one-way.   coz these fackers never give way.     i remember when i was only a month or so, we were stuck in traffic like an hour or so, i thought that there was some major accident but it turns out that these fackers are pirating the lanes.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

exactly.   

here, i've seen a lot of changes in the roads .......... the once two-way roads became one-way.   coz these fackers never give way.     i remember when i was only a month or so, we were stuck in traffic like an hour or so, i thought that there was some major accident but it turns out that these fackers are pirating the lanes.

How bad is it in the Philippines? I know traffic is mad in Manila, I suspect it's pretty much similar in Cebu or Davao as well, but smaller cities are probably better?

11 hours ago, nudge said:

How bad is it in the Philippines? I know traffic is mad in Manila, I suspect it's pretty much similar in Cebu or Davao as well, but smaller cities are probably better?

i hail from cebu, in terms of drivers, they're a little bit disciplined.    but the main problem now is the road sizes are the same while the influx of vehicles are heavy.   so, now, in my city,  from the normal 30 minutes to go from point A to point B, it now has become 2 hours :D

Archived