talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Apprentice

football forum

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blonde one's idea might be better than Sian's idea to he honest. That's why most of what happens on The Apprentice has been pointless since it became about business plans rather than just the individual.

football forum

Sian has stood out from the start so I hope she wins. Camilla has been poor throughout the process but has a decent idea and I think it's one of those ideas that Lord Sugar can get behind hence why he's kept her and fired the others. Sabrina was lucky to get to the final five and had way too many flaws in her business plan, it was quite obvious halfway through the interviews that she would be heading home. I forget his name but the lad was walking too because of the nature of his business, even if it was pulling in millions Sugar would swerve due to the link between the idea and excessive drinking. Kadija was unlucky a little I thought but her idea was literally to start a cleaning business which anyone could do, such a crowded market and I don't know how she would stand out from the crowd even with £250,000 behind her.

• Administrator

This is one of the worst finals ever. Far too many errors for two candidates who are meant to be the best of the lot. Mind you, it's their teams letting them down most of the time. 

• 9 months later...
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Back tonight. Not seen much about this years 'candidates' so I'm going to just watch and make my mind up as I go.

The pictures on the BBC site about the return of the programme are enough for me to conclude that they're all arrogant bellends and I'll fully well enjoy them getting their arses handed to them by Claude each task. 

• Subscriber

Looking forward to the following episodes:

- Media Task - the one where they normally make a tit of themselves making a TV advert or digital billboard type thing
The Food Task - the one where they normally make a tit of themselves making some sort of 'edible' product
Interview Task - the one where they normally make a tit of themselves by being incompetent at putting a legitimately good business plan together

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Looking forward to the following episodes:

- Media Task - the one where they normally make a tit of themselves making a TV advert or digital billboard type thing
The Food Task - the one where they normally make a tit of themselves making some sort of 'edible' product
Interview Task - the one where they normally make a tit of themselves by being incompetent at putting a legitimately good business plan together

I love the task where they have to wander around a big city (usually aimlessly) in search of some products, some of which aren't even that niche. They'll haggle so hard and feel so joyously proud that they knocked 1p off a product that costs £20. While the rest of the watching world laugh at their naivety xD 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Pyfish said:

I hate them all already and it’s only been on 15 minutes. This task is going to be disastrous! 

Lottie is a rail-roading bitch of a woman. However she'll get far because she'll speak powerfully over people. How she stole the sale of wine was quite rude.

Ryan-Mark is an oddball.

Thought the right person got fired yesterday though. Quite clearly if they sold all 16 tickets they'd have breezed the task. Couldn't even do that on false promises either!

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Stan said:

Lottie is a rail-roading bitch of a woman. However she'll get far because she'll speak powerfully over people. How she stole the sale of wine was quite rude.

Ryan-Mark is an oddball.

Thought the right person got fired yesterday though. Quite clearly if they sold all 16 tickets they'd have breezed the task. Couldn't even do that on false promises either!

Thought the guys did a lot better all throughout and their only mistake was the false promise of the Big 5. The women were a car crash from start to finish which is often the case as the women always seem to clash in the first few weeks until they begin to get mixed in with the guys.

If I was choosing which experience, I'd have definitely gone for the safari. I agree that the right person went too!

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

@Stan - did you watch last night? Oh my god. They are all idiots.

Yep. Utter melts all of them. 

Thought Dean would go to be honest. Funny how Sugar says its unforgivable to walk away from a deal with no money but then doesn't fire him. Lucky boy. 

Felt for Kenna if that's how you spell his name. Didn't think he was that bad and was let down by the sub team. It's okay to say they want a premium product but what does that mean? Premium in what way?! 

Ryan-Mark's face when Sugar dared to ask him a question was a picture 

• Administrator

Oh and also Lottie is still a manipulative bitch. Noticed she will talk down to people without hesitation but when questioned by Sugar she is all prim and proper and nicey nicey. 

Well, at least theres a couple who should strengthen as the show goes on. Last years contestants were absolutely dismal.

I like the bloke who looks like Biff from Back to the Future. I dont think he has a chance of winning but he seems like a laugh. Most of the boys seem alright to be fair. The big exception is Ryan-Mark whose age really showed last week.

Lottie will stay to the end. She reminds me the blonde girl from four series ago (Sienna I think her name was?) Who was just absolutely detestable. It makes interesting TV to have an arrogant self obsessed toff get destroyed in the interview stage.

If The Apprentice candidates were football teams...

Dean - Spurs

Potential vs Reality. On paper, you expect better, and yet consistently finds a way to flop. Provides the LOL's.

dean.thumb.jpg.158222e09d52d6ffe428bf15e1cf935f.jpg

Ryan-Mark - Chelsea

Young, tenacious, suave but naive. Looks a long way from winning the big one just yet, and someone that can hope for Top 4 at best.

ryan-mark.thumb.jpg.7450ea8d44a3a834b1d4b43ef37339ba.jpg

Thomas - West Ham

Cocky and has their moments, but far too often a Jekyll and Hyde performer, bordering on entertaining one week to cringe the next. 

thomas.thumb.jpg.aa94548fbe5bbe09575cc091a84bfae0.jpg

Lottie - Liverpool

Cut throat, clinical, looks a winner yet always claiming the victim. The arrogance divides fans across the country.

lottie.thumb.jpg.388f8e33987917d849e3add6a9951d27.jpg

Jemelin - Man City

Definitely a bit of needle with Liverpool. Provides the sexy, sleak style brought in from another country, although likes to make things hard for themselves.

jemelin.thumb.jpg.1f1e2c3f9f0e54eaa760988adfac5d48.jpg

Carina - Arsenal

Likeable, but evidently weak defensively and not enough backbone to go all the way. Sure thing to crumble.

carina.thumb.jpg.7e7d7397bbfc74280fb9ed77ceb4eaa4.jpg

Riyonn - Man Utd

Whiney, moany, quick to point the finger and head in the sand to whats going on around them. Can tell they love a prawn sandwich.

riyonn.thumb.jpg.a0fea116a3d191b174a4ec2d7c383f86.jpg

Souleyman - Burnley

Built pretty solid, yet unspectacular. Easily forgetable and punching above their weight.

souleyman.thumb.jpg.c4ab0beac39b3e56115a08b5186a0999.jpg

Pamela - Leicester

Not that dislikeable and fair claim to being a dark horse. Definitely has potential to cause upsets if they believe in themselves.

pamela.thumb.jpg.6e543ec1f6a43ca507180a0e616f0ee7.jpg

Iasha - Watford

Not that talked about, beige in terms of entertainment and wouldn't be missed.

iasha.thumb.jpg.fb352fa6ad3e7e38b5d7e598adec85df.jpg

Lubna - Everton

Hard watch. Loves a good moan and never seems to progress. Lolly task proved what a leaky defence they have whilst there is a serious lack of ideas going forward.

lubna.thumb.jpg.de1fe649cac0e24403c52936e9cacde1.jpg

Scarlett - One of the most unpopular accents as soon as they open their mouth. Lacking that real quality cutting edge required and will rely on good honest graft to try and get far.

scarlett.thumb.jpg.2a46167d56be05130cc2197220eff0ed.jpg

• Subscriber
On 11/10/2019 at 14:23, RandoEFC said:

I know I say this every year but I'm surprised this still has such a solid following. I think I watched one series properly but the rest are all very same-y and predictable for me.

They all do seem to have similarities and I think most people now watch because it's fun to watch supposedly professional business people fuck up simple tasks. 

Last night was no different. I'm not surprised that neither product really hit it off. I liked the unicorn/slime product and thought it had more potential but both were shit and marketed extremely poorly. 

Archived