talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Apprentice

football forum

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

They all do seem to have similarities and I think most people now watch because it's fun to watch supposedly professional business people fuck up simple tasks. 

Last night was no different. I'm not surprised that neither product really hit it off. I liked the unicorn/slime product and thought it had more potential but both were shit and marketed extremely poorly. 

Both products were shit and both teams totally missed the target market and the direction was lost from the moment it was decided which toy they'd go for. 

Aisha's usually quiet but somehow 'rescued' the slime toy. Genuinely thought both sides would get 0 orders xD 

Think the wrong person went again - no idea why Riyonn didn't bring Thomas back to the boardroom. I don't like Lottie but it was naive to bring her back in unless he knew she'd be strong in battling against Solomon.

I didn't even think Solomon was that bad - the product was shit, sold nothing, he pointed out the flaws in it throughout the task and sometimes offered solutions but that got totally looked over. Out of the 3 that went in, think Riyonn should have gone. No direction in his management at all and didn't really listen or consult his team when it came to decisions - instead just brushed off negatives (admittedly Solomon brought up a lot but for me that goes to show how shite the product was in the first place). 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
57 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Lottie is doing my head in more and more as each episode comes and goes. I hope she goes soon.

Hypocritical when she happily cuts in on Thomas' negotiation but then doesn't like it when it happens to her. Also, how the fuck do you offer £12 when someone tells you it'll cost £10 to replace xDxDxD. Her comment about not gambling in business was bollocks as well.

Surprised more wasn't made of Pamela & Riyonn (and whoever else) missing the gin comment in the phone call and potentially avoiding a huge fine if they listened to what it was/where to get it.

23 hours ago, Stan said:

Hypocritical when she happily cuts in on Thomas' negotiation but then doesn't like it when it happens to her. Also, how the fuck do you offer £12 when someone tells you it'll cost £10 to replace xDxDxD. Her comment about not gambling in business was bollocks as well.

Surprised more wasn't made of Pamela & Riyonn (and whoever else) missing the gin comment in the phone call and potentially avoiding a huge fine if they listened to what it was/where to get it.

That was the best part of the show. I don't think it was even brought up in the boardroom. xD

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, 6666 said:

That was the best part of the show. I don't think it was even brought up in the boardroom. xD

I think she got caught up in him saying it was used on the boat race team but yet it’s still crazy to offer £2 over the price it would take to replace it... or they could just go buy one from where he was going to get his replacement from.

• Subscriber

They create their own rollercoasters tonight. I'd like to see Lottie go as I just cannot stand her but it honestly could be anyone which I know sounds like a cliche but they are all useless in their own ways.

In other news, Piers Morgan has topped a RadioTimes survey to replace Sir Alan if he decides to quit. I would almost definitely not watch if that happened.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

They create their own rollercoasters tonight. I'd like to see Lottie go as I just cannot stand her but it honestly could be anyone which I know sounds like a cliche but they are all useless in their own ways.

In other news, Piers Morgan has topped a RadioTimes survey to replace Sir Alan if he decides to quit. I would almost definitely not watch if that happened.

That would actually be horrible to watch. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

That would actually be horrible to watch. 

He would absolutely make it all about him. Read somewhere the other day though that Sugar wants to go up to at least Series 20 or something so.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I thought Lottie talked herself in to going this week. She really exposed a lack of experience there.

Saying she doesn't aim to get on with everybody really screwed her over and thought she was a goner too.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Stan said:

Saying she doesn't aim to get on with everybody really screwed her over and thought she was a goner too.

I kind of understood what she was getting at but it was a weird way to say it and certainly didn't help her cause. 

Thomas did really well this week but did throw his toys out of the pram whenever anyone else wanted to have an input which isn't very good for someone who wants to go into business with Sir Alan potentially.

Next week they are doing an advertising campaign to encourage people in the UK to visit Finland. I cannot wait for that impeding disaster.

9 hours ago, Stan said:

Genuinely thought there was going to be one as well. Mariann was useless.

Whilst she let the Comedy Character do as he pleased, she isn't half as annoying or disruptive as that Ryan Mark loser.

I thought the teams were heavily imbalanced this week. Dean was blessed with Scarlett, Lottie, Lewis and Carina. Marianne had Pamela and three people that are clearly not cut out for the final third of the process.

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Whilst she let the Comedy Character do as he pleased, she isn't half as annoying or disruptive as that Ryan Mark loser.

I thought the teams were heavily imbalanced this week. Dean was blessed with Scarlett, Lottie, Lewis and Carina. Marianne had Pamela and three people that are clearly not cut out for the final third of the process.

I actually think Thomas was hard-done by in that task. He was relatively restrained compared to previous tasks and literally came up with all the ideas - I think their poster wasn't too bad yet Mariann tried to jump on any good things in the task.

Dean looked so uninterested in winning the task. I think he's either bored or wants out and can't be arsed with the rest of the process. Perhaps managing those 4 were tough going but they are good candidates.

Think final 5 will be Lottie, Lewis, Scarlett, Thomas and Pamela. 

• Subscriber

Thomas was VERY lucky to survive but I admire him stepping in instead of Pamela as she didn't deserve to be brought back. 

I think both teams actually did alright bar the obvious errors that they made. Lottie surprised me with how she managed her team. She had her moments where it was all a bit chaotic but all in all she was very good at managing them and I liked her decision to change the sub-team leader, especially after they had gone against what she had said as manager.

I think Mariann and Dean seem to have lost enthusiasm. It must be a draining process to be fair but based on the last 3 weeks of tasks I would be surprised if either of them make the final 5.

Other than Dean I think all the contestants left are good. Thomas is a legend but out of his depth, Lewis has been very good but im guessing based on his tweets he has a shelf life, Scarlett and Pamela don't seem to do anything wrong and Carinas decisions usually pay off.

Lottie is good and it's important to remember shes 19 but jesus shes so arrogant. I'm sure it is a coincidence that seven of the contestants wiped out were not White British but the production team have not done themselves much good by brushing the Ghandi comment under the carpet. Having contestants slag each other off on Twitter isn't really a good look.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think Mariann and Dean seem to have lost enthusiasm. It must be a draining process to be fair but based on the last 3 weeks of tasks I would be surprised if either of them make the final 5.

Other than Dean I think all the contestants left are good. Thomas is a legend but out of his depth, Lewis has been very good but im guessing based on his tweets he has a shelf life, Scarlett and Pamela don't seem to do anything wrong and Carinas decisions usually pay off.

Lottie is good and it's important to remember shes 19 but jesus shes so arrogant. I'm sure it is a coincidence that seven of the contestants wiped out were not White British but the production team have not done themselves much good by brushing the Ghandi comment under the carpet. Having contestants slag each other off on Twitter isn't really a good look.

There definitely seems to be more drama on social media than there is in the actual program this year. I think Pamela is my favourite for the win at the moment!

Archived