• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Apprentice

football forum

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Dean sneaks through again. The remaining bunch is of the worst standard I can remember fir this show.

Really? I'd argue it's been the best in a very long time.

Last year Sian was the outstanding candidate and the rest sucked. The year before there was about three stand out candidates. The year before the shy girl won and there was nobody particularly good. At least this year theres about 5 or so who you think have a good chance of winning.

• Subscriber

I think the thing with this years candidates is that they each have something to bring to the table but are flawed in other ways. If you could combine a few of them together to make one winning TEAM rather than a winning candidate, it would be easier. I'd love to see a team combine to launch a new business venture together rather than going in alone as winner. 

Could have been done before after the show finishes but I haven't heard of it happening! 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, HawayTheLads said:

Actually watched this last night as a friend of mine and @Pyfish's was on it as one of the artists. Shame she was only on it for like 2 minutes in total!

Gabriella Jones for anyone wondering and she's not our friend, I just did an interview with her when I was at Uni for the student radio station and we've stayed in touch since. 

• Administrator

Had a feeling there'd be a double-firing. Marianne was useless anyway. Thomas's was inevitable if he lost again. 

50 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Gabriella Jones for anyone wondering and she's not our friend, I just did an interview with her when I was at Uni for the student radio station and we've stayed in touch since. 

You're in mate.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Had a feeling there'd be a double-firing. Marianne was useless anyway. Thomas's was inevitable if he lost again. 

You're in mate.

Yeah no real surprises this week. The losing team was a nightmare really. They absolutely destroyed that song.

She's lovely. I don't even hold it against her that she's a Brummie. 

About two minutes in you could tell Thomas would get fired.

I thought Marianne was ok, but her business plan sounded very confusing even for the insurance industry so I'm guessing she was always on a tight rope.

I was a little surprised by the criticisms towards Pamella. I hope she excels as a leader next week.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

About two minutes in you could tell Thomas would get fired.

I thought Marianne was ok, but her business plan sounded very confusing even for the insurance industry so I'm guessing she was always on a tight rope.

I was a little surprised by the criticisms towards Pamella. I hope she excels as a leader next week.

Karren proper went for her. She often does that - gives a little jab to someone totally unfounded. Think it's one of those where it's a 'test' to see if they fight back or see how they respond. 

• Administrator

Yep, my favourite too along with the 'find X items' shopping task.

Can't wait to hopefully see Lottie get absolutely annihilated by interviewers. She's always so sure of herself so will be good to see her brought down a peg or two.

Apparently the scandal she was involved in (racist language in a WhatsApp group with other candidates) was resolved with her staying in the competition but agreeing not to do any reality shows (You're Fired/You're Hired) after. So may be quite awkward on either show when they can't bring her on xD 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep, my favourite too along with the 'find X items' shopping task.

Can't wait to hopefully see Lottie get absolutely annihilated by interviewers. She's always so sure of herself so will be good to see her brought down a peg or two.

Apparently the scandal she was involved in (racist language in a WhatsApp group with other candidates) was resolved with her staying in the competition but agreeing not to do any reality shows (You're Fired/You're Hired) after. So may be quite awkward on either show when they can't bring her on xD 

I think Lottie and Lewis will struggle. Interested to see how Pamela fares.

• Administrator
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

The final two (and final three infact) were the best in the process. Glad they had good business plans. Really don't mind either winning. Should make for a very good final.

Agreed.

Reckon Scarlett is who Sugar will opt for. Glad Lottie was fucked off.

• Subscriber

The interviewers all seemed to really like Carina so I reckon she's got a good chance. I like Scarlett too though. I don't mind who wins but I'd have liked to have seen Pamela in the final if she had had a better business.

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I probably won't be watching it at the right time so will be avoiding social media and this thread until afterwards 

Same due to the matches on TV tonight. Probably watch at 10pm

Archived