The better place to talk football.

The Apprentice

football forum

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
27 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's back this Wednesday, last year was gash but it's usually a right laugh. Is anyone tuning in this week? @Stan

don't know about anyone else but I definitely am. Well aware it's not as good as it used to be but as you say, it still has some levels of entertaintment for me.

Wrote this on another forum based on their previews on BBC's site...

Elliott Van Emden - looks like he'll get crushed by a more dominant person than him. Will be embarrassed at one point or other no doubt.

Andrew Brady - looks a bit cocky, probably will talk his way through the competition

James White - monster twat

Charles Burns - going by his bio, it's contradictory and he doesn't listen. Probably won't get on well with Sugar.

Sarah-Jayne Clark - 'being herself will be the key to success' nah you gotta be a massive cvnt sometimes to win this show or at least get far. If that's what she is then so be it.

Ross Fretten - reminds me of the guy who won a few years back who invented the curved nail file. Tom I think his name was. This guy says he'll wait for others to make mistakes to get far. That's never worked.

Sajan Shah - he's Indian so I'll back him but he'll most likely bring shame upon us all and be banished. Also doesn't listen well. See Charles. 

Michaela Wain - glasses are too big for her face and this annoys me

Siobhan Smith - there's nothing about her on the link and this annoys me too. Her picture even shows her annoyance as if it was all planned

Sarah Lynn - again, BBC have screwed her over here. 

Joanna Jarjue - I think she's gonna walk over a lot of people. people will underestimate her for her age.

Elizabeth McKenna - out in the first 3 shows. 

Bushra Shaikh - references Destiny's Child in her bio. lol.

Jade English - looks high maintenance and will piss off a lot of people while getting to the final 5. 

Anisa Topan - gives it the big one but won't get too far. Not a fan. 

Harrison Jones - salesman so probably talks a load of bollocks 

Danny Grant - nothing

Jeff Wan - overcompensates for being less than 5ft. Reminds me of Jordan who used to celebrate too excitedly in the boardroom. Will provide a lot of cliches and entertainment no doubt. 

On 01/10/2017 at 9:32 PM, Cannabis said:

It's back this Wednesday, last year was gash but it's usually a right laugh. Is anyone tuning in this week? @Stan

Kathrick was a fucking God.

Somebody from Chessington is in it tonight. Which automatically makes her the most famous person that's lived in Chessington.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Kathrick was a fucking God.

Somebody from Chessington is in it tonight. Which automatically makes her the most famous person that's lived in Chessington.

Karthik? That monobrow was fvcking god-like!

one of the best Apprentice moments:

Claude absolutely obliterating Solomon xD 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I hate these people already and it's only the opening credits.

xD have you seen the Meet the Candidates thing on  BBC? They need a punch in the face from watching that!

Who suggested 'penultimate' as a team name?!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

It was when Lord Sugar said to Charles "they sold a hell of a lot more than you!" What a nightmare to work with that character is.

Think the team turned on Charles a bit though. They're asking him what he did in the kitchen, he's saying correcting the labelling, and then they didn't seem to care that he was correcting other people's mistakes. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think the team turned on Charles a bit though. They're asking him what he did in the kitchen, he's saying correcting the labelling, and then they didn't seem to care that he was correcting other people's mistakes. 

He done his own legs when he stopped making burgers and delayed everybody significantly by focusing on pricing. I can't imagine him being a serious candidate to win with his attitude or personality.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

He done his own legs when he stopped making burgers and delayed everybody significantly by focusing on pricing. I can't imagine him being a serious candidate to win with his attitude or personality.

yeah he won't make it anywhere near the final. I don't remember Sugar giving a warning about someone's attitude so early on. Usually takes a few episodes to rub him up the wrong way. Getting noticed for it in the first episode doesn't bode well. 

• Subscriber
On 04/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

I don't think I'll ever forget Claude's conversation with Stuart Baggs being a fish. Then Lord Sugar telling him hes full of shit before he was fired. What a character that man was.

Stuart Baggs died over here a few months ago, don't know if people heard that. Overdose apparently.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

he comes across as quite immature and naive with the way he's acted in the boardroom!

Looks like they are keeping him on for another week then... 

Every time a see a new season of this the people on it seem to have less and less brains... 

Archived