The better place to talk football.

The Apprentice

football forum

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum
On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

Just seen this week's task. Taking Michaela out of the girls team really exposed their weaknesses as characters. Surprised they won again.

The mix up between Jeffrii and Siimon was pretty funny, as was the mix up between your and you're. 

It was a shame to see Elliot go as he seemed to have potential but fell into the trap of doing little to get by.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

It's quite obvious the boys should have lost that task. Whether it was a crap time should have been taken in to consideration.

Sarah, Michaela and Jade have stood out to me.

agree with this. None of the lads stand out. 

football forum
On 25/10/2017 at 10:20 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

It's quite obvious the boys should have lost that task. Whether it was a crap time should have been taken in to consideration.

Sarah, Michaela and Jade have stood out to me.

The guests were probably too polite to demand a refund, the food (crisp and nuts) was laughable for what was paid and despite it being a cool move to keep the singer in-house and save £700 it could have backfired dramatically. 

football forum
On 25/10/2017 at 10:32 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

I think Lord Sugar played it very well with who was fired and who is team leader next week. Really dislike next week's team leaders attitude.

Agreed, 100/1 to win with the bookies after episode one says a lot and had the girls lost in the first few weeks, she would have been sent packing.

• Administrator

one of my favourite tasks of each season tonight. mainly because of how chaotic it gets but everyone tries to be organised about it xD 

Felt sorry for the eventual person that got fired (won't spoil it). Thought the sub-team leader could have been more accurate with who they bought back in to the boardroom.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I thought two people would be off this week. Joanna, Elizabeth, Harrison and Ross all stood out as poor again.

same especially when Sugar said he didn't care how many people leave today. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

same especially when Sugar said he didn't care how many people leave today. 

We must be due it soon. There's so many people coasting along because there's still a lot of people making constant mistakes. 

I'm adamant Elizabeth is not actually a serious contestant. So fortunate to get to week six by constantly winning.

• Administrator
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

We must be due it soon. There's so many people coasting along because there's still a lot of people making constant mistakes. 

I'm adamant Elizabeth is not actually a serious contestant. So fortunate to get to week six by constantly winning.

she didn't do much wrong this week though! Bushra annoyed me when she picked one her just for the sake of it. 

I get that there's a time to be professional and a businesswoman like Bushra said, but you can probably tone it down and be a bit less business-like when you're on a construction site or builders shop xD 

football forum

New episode tomorrow! Love the tour task where one team inevitably lose a couple or two. I'm also looking forward to Elizabeth who is one of the worst candidates I've ever seen. I'm still convinced she's there as some kind of wind-up.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, The Palace Fan said:

Bushra has definitely been a coaster. Not done anything major wrong which will keep her in longer than usual by the quality of this year's candidates.

Bushra's shite. Doesn't half love herself too which makes her really annoying. As soon as the numbers thin she'll go.

football forum
10 hours ago, Stan said:

James and/or Jade seem the strongest candidates. Throw Michelle in there if she finds some self-belief and confidence.

Michaela was the nailed on winner for me but has dropped into her shell dramatically since the robot balls-up. 

football forum
20 hours ago, Stan said:

Charles must have a superb business plan because there's no way he survives this episode without it. 

Charles' business plan must include supermodel's giving our handjobs. 

Should be long gone.

football forum

I say it every week but Elizabeth too, what the hell was that?! Without doubt one of the worst candidates to have been on the show and there's been a few. She's so lucky to have made it this far by not being on the losing team, as soon as she's in the final three she's gone.

It's a shame how far Michaela has gone into her shell too, she coasted again through this week's task.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I say it every week but Elizabeth too, what the hell was that?! Without doubt one of the worst candidates to have been on the show and there's been a few. She's so lucky to have made it this far by not being on the losing team, as soon as she's in the final three she's gone.

It's a shame how far Michaela has gone into her shell too, she coasted again through this week's task.

no idea what else she says in the boardroom which doesn't make the edit but she gives herself so much of a disservice sometimes.

23 hours ago, Cannabis said:

To be fair to Elizabeth if she wasn't strict with times and they missed the segway they would have lost this task. She's an odd character but a stronger candidate in comparison to others based on this weeks task.

Archived