Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

The Apprentice

Well, at least theres a couple who should strengthen as the show goes on. Last years contestants were absolutely dismal.

I like the bloke who looks like Biff from Back to the Future. I dont think he has a chance of winning but he seems like a laugh. Most of the boys seem alright to be fair. The big exception is Ryan-Mark whose age really showed last week.

Lottie will stay to the end. She reminds me the blonde girl from four series ago (Sienna I think her name was?) Who was just absolutely detestable. It makes interesting TV to have an arrogant self obsessed toff get destroyed in the interview stage.

If The Apprentice candidates were football teams...

Dean - Spurs

Potential vs Reality. On paper, you expect better, and yet consistently finds a way to flop. Provides the LOL's.

dean.thumb.jpg.158222e09d52d6ffe428bf15e1cf935f.jpg

Ryan-Mark - Chelsea

Young, tenacious, suave but naive. Looks a long way from winning the big one just yet, and someone that can hope for Top 4 at best.

ryan-mark.thumb.jpg.7450ea8d44a3a834b1d4b43ef37339ba.jpg

Thomas - West Ham

Cocky and has their moments, but far too often a Jekyll and Hyde performer, bordering on entertaining one week to cringe the next. 

thomas.thumb.jpg.aa94548fbe5bbe09575cc091a84bfae0.jpg

Lottie - Liverpool

Cut throat, clinical, looks a winner yet always claiming the victim. The arrogance divides fans across the country.

lottie.thumb.jpg.388f8e33987917d849e3add6a9951d27.jpg

Jemelin - Man City

Definitely a bit of needle with Liverpool. Provides the sexy, sleak style brought in from another country, although likes to make things hard for themselves.

jemelin.thumb.jpg.1f1e2c3f9f0e54eaa760988adfac5d48.jpg

Carina - Arsenal

Likeable, but evidently weak defensively and not enough backbone to go all the way. Sure thing to crumble.

carina.thumb.jpg.7e7d7397bbfc74280fb9ed77ceb4eaa4.jpg

Riyonn - Man Utd

Whiney, moany, quick to point the finger and head in the sand to whats going on around them. Can tell they love a prawn sandwich.

riyonn.thumb.jpg.a0fea116a3d191b174a4ec2d7c383f86.jpg

Souleyman - Burnley

Built pretty solid, yet unspectacular. Easily forgetable and punching above their weight.

souleyman.thumb.jpg.c4ab0beac39b3e56115a08b5186a0999.jpg

Pamela - Leicester

Not that dislikeable and fair claim to being a dark horse. Definitely has potential to cause upsets if they believe in themselves.

pamela.thumb.jpg.6e543ec1f6a43ca507180a0e616f0ee7.jpg

Iasha - Watford

Not that talked about, beige in terms of entertainment and wouldn't be missed.

iasha.thumb.jpg.fb352fa6ad3e7e38b5d7e598adec85df.jpg

Lubna - Everton

Hard watch. Loves a good moan and never seems to progress. Lolly task proved what a leaky defence they have whilst there is a serious lack of ideas going forward.

lubna.thumb.jpg.de1fe649cac0e24403c52936e9cacde1.jpg

Scarlett - One of the most unpopular accents as soon as they open their mouth. Lacking that real quality cutting edge required and will rely on good honest graft to try and get far.

scarlett.thumb.jpg.2a46167d56be05130cc2197220eff0ed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I know I say this every year but I'm surprised this still has such a solid following. I think I watched one series properly but the rest are all very same-y and predictable for me.

On 11/10/2019 at 14:23, RandoEFC said:

I know I say this every year but I'm surprised this still has such a solid following. I think I watched one series properly but the rest are all very same-y and predictable for me.

They all do seem to have similarities and I think most people now watch because it's fun to watch supposedly professional business people fuck up simple tasks. 

Last night was no different. I'm not surprised that neither product really hit it off. I liked the unicorn/slime product and thought it had more potential but both were shit and marketed extremely poorly. 

17 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

They all do seem to have similarities and I think most people now watch because it's fun to watch supposedly professional business people fuck up simple tasks. 

Last night was no different. I'm not surprised that neither product really hit it off. I liked the unicorn/slime product and thought it had more potential but both were shit and marketed extremely poorly. 

Both products were shit and both teams totally missed the target market and the direction was lost from the moment it was decided which toy they'd go for. 

Aisha's usually quiet but somehow 'rescued' the slime toy. Genuinely thought both sides would get 0 orders xD 

Think the wrong person went again - no idea why Riyonn didn't bring Thomas back to the boardroom. I don't like Lottie but it was naive to bring her back in unless he knew she'd be strong in battling against Solomon.

I didn't even think Solomon was that bad - the product was shit, sold nothing, he pointed out the flaws in it throughout the task and sometimes offered solutions but that got totally looked over. Out of the 3 that went in, think Riyonn should have gone. No direction in his management at all and didn't really listen or consult his team when it came to decisions - instead just brushed off negatives (admittedly Solomon brought up a lot but for me that goes to show how shite the product was in the first place). 

Unless some of the girls that havent got much air time are actually useless it wouldn't surprise me if none of the boys make the final 4/5. They've all shown limitations and frailties in the first three weeks.

It's the task tonight where they have to go on the hunt for a number of items. Always a highlight of the series!

Glad Riyonn's gone. Guy was getting on my nerves.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Glad Riyonn's gone. Guy was getting on my nerves.

He got exposed week after week. He was never going to win. Then again you could say that about all the boys this series.

Lottie is doing my head in more and more as each episode comes and goes. I hope she goes soon.

57 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Lottie is doing my head in more and more as each episode comes and goes. I hope she goes soon.

Hypocritical when she happily cuts in on Thomas' negotiation but then doesn't like it when it happens to her. Also, how the fuck do you offer £12 when someone tells you it'll cost £10 to replace xDxDxD. Her comment about not gambling in business was bollocks as well.

Surprised more wasn't made of Pamela & Riyonn (and whoever else) missing the gin comment in the phone call and potentially avoiding a huge fine if they listened to what it was/where to get it.

Iasha - Watford - For some reason I want to bite a chunk out of her arse. 

23 hours ago, Stan said:

Hypocritical when she happily cuts in on Thomas' negotiation but then doesn't like it when it happens to her. Also, how the fuck do you offer £12 when someone tells you it'll cost £10 to replace xDxDxD. Her comment about not gambling in business was bollocks as well.

Surprised more wasn't made of Pamela & Riyonn (and whoever else) missing the gin comment in the phone call and potentially avoiding a huge fine if they listened to what it was/where to get it.

That was the best part of the show. I don't think it was even brought up in the boardroom. xD

14 hours ago, 6666 said:

That was the best part of the show. I don't think it was even brought up in the boardroom. xD

I think she got caught up in him saying it was used on the boat race team but yet it’s still crazy to offer £2 over the price it would take to replace it... or they could just go buy one from where he was going to get his replacement from.

They create their own rollercoasters tonight. I'd like to see Lottie go as I just cannot stand her but it honestly could be anyone which I know sounds like a cliche but they are all useless in their own ways.

In other news, Piers Morgan has topped a RadioTimes survey to replace Sir Alan if he decides to quit. I would almost definitely not watch if that happened.

23 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

They create their own rollercoasters tonight. I'd like to see Lottie go as I just cannot stand her but it honestly could be anyone which I know sounds like a cliche but they are all useless in their own ways.

In other news, Piers Morgan has topped a RadioTimes survey to replace Sir Alan if he decides to quit. I would almost definitely not watch if that happened.

That would actually be horrible to watch. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

That would actually be horrible to watch. 

He would absolutely make it all about him. Read somewhere the other day though that Sugar wants to go up to at least Series 20 or something so.

42 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I thought Lottie talked herself in to going this week. She really exposed a lack of experience there.

Saying she doesn't aim to get on with everybody really screwed her over and thought she was a goner too.

12 hours ago, Stan said:

Saying she doesn't aim to get on with everybody really screwed her over and thought she was a goner too.

I kind of understood what she was getting at but it was a weird way to say it and certainly didn't help her cause. 

Thomas did really well this week but did throw his toys out of the pram whenever anyone else wanted to have an input which isn't very good for someone who wants to go into business with Sir Alan potentially.

Next week they are doing an advertising campaign to encourage people in the UK to visit Finland. I cannot wait for that impeding disaster.

The right person went. But Lottie would be a nightmare in the office to work with.

I bet during sex she's really loud.