talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Shooting in Las Vegas; Worst Massacre in US History

football forum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're about an hour behind, just been watching so didn't post. Fucking Dan Blizerian posting whilst running away saying he's off to get his gun. No, you're off to hide under your bed behind security you soft prick. People dying and he's succesfully made it all about him.

41 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I'm always a bit "meh" when this happens in America due to their reluctance to have a stronger stance against gun laws over there. 

Horrible for the people involved and the families of the deceased but I'm sure this won't be the catalyst for any change in law in the US. 

Understandable but don't forget the majority of the people there are in favour of gun control.

1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Will never understand the gun culture in America. I don't know why they wouldn't want gun control when appalling events like this happen time and time again. 

RIP to those unfortunate people. So very sad.

Don't, I had a debate with an American over here and it was literally like debating with a rock. His biggest fear was the government and not the endless lunatics that carry out mass shootings and the abundance of guns available to street gangs.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

R.IP.

Also why do most videos in this kind of tragedies are of very low quality?, where the fuck are the people with the good phones?!

very sad to hear about what's happened in Vegas and hope the death toll stays as low as is possible. RIP to any victims. 

Kinda agree with what Berserker is saying though! not that it's the most important thing of course. i guess in the frenzy of it all people just want to be quick to film or capture anything so in the rush of it all they're not that bothered with the quality of footage/photos. 

Social media as usual was going crazy about who they thought it was and demonised the wrong person. Geary Danley wasn't the attacker, this is why you wait for more information but social media is unfortunately full of mongs.

Attacker has been named as Stephen Paddock. Apparently a registered sex offender that was shooting from a nearby hotel but motive not known yet.

I'm sure the NRA will come out and say more guns are needed to balance things out...

14 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Social media as usual was going crazy about who they thought it was and demonised the wrong person. Geary Danley wasn't the attacker, this is why you wait for more information but social media is unfortunately full of mongs.

Attacker has been named as Stephen Paddock. Apparently a registered sex offender that was shooting from a nearby hotel but motive not known yet.

I'm sure the NRA will come out and say more guns are needed to balance things out...

I saw the screenshot on social media of a guy named Stephen Paddock's criminal record as a registered sex offender and it says his date of birth was 1968... so that can't be him, the shooter is 64 years old.

1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I saw the screenshot on social media of a guy named Stephen Paddock's criminal record as a registered sex offender and it says his date of birth was 1968... so that can't be him, the shooter is 64 years old.

There's 2 pictures circulating, the one with the actual woman they were looking to question is more likely the correct Stephen Paddock. Or maybe not... Don't know if the sex offender information about the attacker is actually verified or it's from a random person's detective work on the internet who doesn't know people can have the same name.

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You're about an hour behind, just been watching so didn't post. Fucking Dan Blizerian posting whilst running away saying he's off to get his gun. No, you're off to hide under your bed behind security you soft prick. People dying and he's succesfully made it all about him.

Hate the cunt

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

There's 2 pictures circulating, the one with the actual woman they were looking to question is more likely the correct Stephen Paddock. Or maybe not... Don't know if the sex offender information about the attacker is actually verified or it's from a random person's detective work on the internet who doesn't know people can have the same name.

Either it is an old picture or a classic she is asian so he must be the killer :8_laughing: There's about a 40 year difference between the woman in the photo with the alleged Stephen Paddock and the picture of the woman who has been detained from her facebook account :8_laughing:

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

is he Nigerian though?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Fucking hell. Theyre now saying more than 400 people injured. 

given the amount of shots heard in one video, that doesn't surprise me. 

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Don't, I had a debate with an American over here and it was literally like debating with a rock. His biggest fear was the government and not the endless lunatics that carry out mass shootings and the abundance of guns available to street gangs.

what they call that ???  2nd Amendment ??   Same here, i too had a discussion with an american patient, i told him that that Amendment is only valid during the Civil War, in which an ordinary person can protect himself against the government, but not in this day and age.   I enumerated the victims of drive-by shootings and that korean fellow who went on a rampage and many more examples,  but yeah, he never did cared to listen.

6 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Will never understand the gun culture in America. I don't know why they wouldn't want gun control when appalling events like this happen time and time again. 

RIP to those unfortunate people. So very sad.

Gun control wouldn't change much at all. There are millions and millions of illegal and unregistered guns. It would only punish the lawabiders that already follow the laws to the T. People like this fellow don't give two fucks about your gun control laws and it wouldn't take him much time to gather an arsenal of illegal weaponry.

There needs to be a huge seizure of illegal weaponry before gun control laws mean anything. It was possible in Australia with the centralised population, minor gangs, minor organised crime, and smaller gun ownership. I'd like to see the powers that be waltz into Engelwood and seize the thousands od weapons held by gang bangers.

3 hours ago, Danny said:

The idea is that the people can sufficiently create an armed militia to defend against a tyrannical government. Which is possible as many governments of old have become tyrannical (very unlikely but still possible), however the 1776ers aren't the people to be scared of really. Most people that perpetrate these massacres aren't gun nuts or conspiracy nuts.

Can't forget dearming the citizens is the first step in a totalitarian government O.o 

Archived