talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cuisines

football forum

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, never thought it is that good... My Canadian neighbours prepared it for us when they learned that we never had it before xD They put some cubed tomatoes and ground beef in there as well; very nice.

Yeah there's so many variations you can do with it as well which makes it such a good dish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Just had a great lunch at an Indian local. Some namak pare for starters, then Gobi 65, Daal, and a few samosas to take away. Also tried radish pickles for the first time...lovely. The owner is hot too.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Just had a great lunch at an Indian local. Some namak pare for starters, then Gobi 65, Daal, and a few samosas to take away. Also tried radish pickles for the first time...lovely. The owner is hot too.

And I don't suppose that influenced your decision on where to eat at all... :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

And I don't suppose that influenced your decision on where to eat at all... :ph34r:

Well, I mean everything tastes better when it's aesthetically pleasing... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Well, I mean everything tastes better when it's aesthetically pleasing... :ph34r:

Can everyone please be aware that Nudge does not base her food reviews on the taste of the food but on her taste in men... B|

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Hmmm Nudge likes Indian men? Am sure the lads on here have sent a few PM’s upon hearing this news... 

Assumption is the mother of all fuck up's... He may be, on the other hand he may just be working in the restaurant and not be Indian at all..  

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Assumption is the mother of all fuck up's... He may be, on the other hand he may just be working in the restaurant and not be Indian at all..  

Man has a point. I used to visit a restaurant up in Cocoa Beach years ago just because it was the closest place to eat a dosa and I never knew the chef was from Bangkok till one day I found out and it didnt stop me from going there.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Toinho said:

Hmmm Nudge likes Indian men? Am sure the lads on here have sent a few PM’s upon hearing this news... 

I think he's Nepali. Not too sure though. Anyway, nudge just likes men she finds attractive, regardless of race/nationality/ethnicity/whatever :P 

Back on topic. 

Went to a Chinese noodle house and had brilliant Chinese steamed pancakes with Peking duck today... Amazing. They also have those lovely dumplings, both steamed and broiled and fried (jiaozi?); will have to try it next time. Chinese is great.

I just had some fantastic Thai food

7 hours ago, nudge said:

I think he's Nepali. Not too sure though. Anyway, nudge just likes men she finds attractive, regardless of race/nationality/ethnicity/whatever :P 

Back on topic. 

Went to a Chinese noodle house and had brilliant Chinese steamed pancakes with Peking duck today... Amazing. They also have those lovely dumplings, both steamed and broiled and fried (jiaozi?); will have to try it next time. Chinese is great.

Those dumplings are so fucking good.

20 hours ago, Toinho said:

Are you saying we can slide into her DMs and harrass for some bobs and vagene pics  :x

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

What did you have? I love Thai food. One of my favourite cuisines along with Italian. And steak. 

On the menu it was just called "spicy noodles" - but it was the stir fried flat noodles, chili, eggs, green and red peppers, probably some other herbs. I got it "medium" spicy, the other options were mild - which isn't spicy at all imo - or one they call "Thai hot" which I like the taste of... but I don't like dealing with the aftermath of it. And I had them add some beef to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived