• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Under 17s World Cup

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to England. 

20 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Respect to India filling a stadium for this.

The response was incredible. Holding matches in largely football mad states was a smart idea,  but the sport is rapidly increasing in popularity. Hopefully it results into us getting better. 

I saw a graphic somewhere that this U17 had the most spectators from the host country. 

On a side note,  this was the road leading to the stadium today.  Filled with traditional Rangoli.

Brewster, another one of those talented young English players that Chelsea had that felt the need to move. Chelsea are sitting on a gold mine with their academy but they continue to refuse to take advantage of it.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Get those lads away from City and Chelsea and into a youth setup that gives them at least some chance of making this talent count one day.

Chelsea yes.

Manchester City no. I can assure you Phil Foden will get a chance under Guardiola who is superb with youth development

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Fantastic effort from the U17 side. They look a genuinely exciting group of players. We really have got to make use of them for once.

I think there will be pressure now for something to be done after the summer the youth have hadn't

Archived