talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harvey Weinstein & the Great Hollywood sex scandal

football forum

My biggest issue is he’s taken so long and doubtless brushes these women off as liars etc before now, that’s what I find most distasteful from Louis. 

Actually asking to jack off in front of them then jacking off I don’t think is that bad. Sure there’s an element of the felt they couldn’t say no so his “power” over them has leveraged them to saying yes but he’s not on par with Weinstein, he’s just a bit kinky really.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the most worrying thing about all of these apologies is they come out as if they're angling for a level of reward, hoping people will go "well you know he's not that bad now he's said sorry and realises what he's done". No, he's a weirdo who's abused his power. A weirdo with a wife and kid too.

One of the ladies say that when he asked her if he could masturbate in front of her and she pointed out that he had a family after declining, he got embarrassed and said "I have issues". They get backed into a corner and then try and make you feel sorry for them.

If they're going to do a public apology then fine, but leave the bollocks out (pun intended), say you're sorry and that you've hurt people and leave it at that. Don't wallow on about how much you hate yourself because no one cares about that.

3 hours ago, Panflute said:

George Takei is about the least surprising 'victim' of this so far.

I still think Harvey Weinstein is the least surprising one of all.

Oh wow, a Hollywood producing mogul is a sex pest? Who ever would have guessed? Certainly not anyone who's aware of the culture around Hollywood for the past 100 years... /s

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh wow, a Hollywood producing mogul is a sex pest? Who ever would have guessed? Certainly not anyone who's aware of the culture around Hollywood for the past 100 years... /s

It's a toss-up. Someone who goes on the radio to brag about getting molested by an adult as a 13-year-old at scouting camp as if it's a completely normal thing has got to have a few screws loose.

I didn't know Harvey Weinstein before the scandal, but there's a reason why the 'casting couch' isn't an innocent term.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:41 AM, Kitchen Sales said:

Curiously, they're all ugly men.

As a follow up to that general observation, I saw a study reported on earlier today which found that sexual harassment tendencies are highest among men with power who previously felt powerless.

Jumping to conclusions but this would make a lot of sense as to why it's often ugly men. Prior to accumulating power their sexual attention from pretty ladies, possibly all ladies, would have been zero, which might have contributed to feeling powerless, at least sexually. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The biggest surprise to me is how many men seem to want women to watch them jack off. 

On 11/11/2017 at 8:53 AM, Fairy In Boots said:

My biggest issue is he’s taken so long and doubtless brushes these women off as liars etc before now, that’s what I find most distasteful from Louis. 

Actually asking to jack off in front of them then jacking off I don’t think is that bad. Sure there’s an element of the felt they couldn’t say no so his “power” over them has leveraged them to saying yes but he’s not on par with Weinstein, he’s just a bit kinky really.

I agree with this. Louis has nothing to answer for really. If I ask a lass at work if I can jack off in front of her, and she says yes. Can I get fired for having a tug at work? Hell yes. Are my actions disgusting and evil and ect ect ect. No. I wouldn't have a criminal case to anwer for at all and she'd have nothing to complain about.

3 hours ago, Harry said:

The biggest surprise to me is how many men seem to want women to watch them jack off. 

It’s not my thing but I don’t see what’s wrong with it as long as it’s consensual, I like women pleasuring themselves I don’t see why it’s taboo vice versa

5 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

As a follow up to that general observation, I saw a study reported on earlier today which found that sexual harassment tendencies are highest among men with power who previously felt powerless.

Jumping to conclusions but this would make a lot of sense as to why it's often ugly men. Prior to accumulating power their sexual attention from pretty ladies, possibly all ladies, would have been zero, which might have contributed to feeling powerless, at least sexually. 

Do you think this applies when it’s a woman sexually assaulting/ abusing a man? 

4 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Do you think this applies when it’s a woman sexually assaulting/ abusing a man? 

If the guy is already in a relationship with someone else then yes - that's quite a cross to bear. Otherwise no. 

You have to say that alot of the women in Hollywood are sluts and attention seeking whores who go around sucking these casting guys cocks to get famous! then moan about it after, they didn't have to do it and why didn't they say anything at the time before going ahead with the deed and is this really the industry they want to get into by doing this.  They really have to ask themselves also as do the men or women who are doing this taking advantage by these fame hungry people.

12 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

A bunch of ugly incels using their newfound power to extract sexual favours from women is about the least surprising thing ever. You don't need a study to know that's true.

Archived