Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Another Road Traffic Accident in London

A you know what has driven into pedestrians outside the national history museum in London multiple injuries confirmed. 

Not be confirmed a terrorist attack as of yet.

EDIT seen the images of him detained. Doesn't look like he's suffering from a stroke, heart attack etc. Always annoys me more when they target an area that's built up with families involving children.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Something tells me the driver won't be called John Smith. 

I keep meaning to go to the NHM, glad I didn't this weekend. 

Part and parcel of living in London though according to you-know-who.

It's well with going during the week. It's free entry, it's interesting and it's massive so you want to go when there will be no queues so you can do it all in one trip.

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Something tells me the driver won't be called John Smith. 

I keep meaning to go to the NHM, glad I didn't this weekend. 

Part and parcel of living in London though according to you-know-who.

5D86FE49-2A72-4B77-ACC1-2C769CC681FA.jpeg

Theres the cunt although they will play down his motivation no doubt. We should just rename ourselves cuckistan and get it over with. 

3 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Not being treated as terrorism.

xD yeah when a car mounts the pavement outside a major tourist hotspot and hits several pedestrians it's a RTA, I wonder if he'll get points on his licence?

24 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

We should just rename ourselves cuckistan and get it over with. 

... here we go again.

Reports suggested the black Toyota Prius which mounted the pavement was a licenced taxi cab.

Passers-by posted photographs of the driver of the car being held on the ground by security guards thought to be from the museum.

The incident follows a number of attacks in which vehicles have been used to target pedestrians.

18 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Racist in Boots off again I see, great.

Islam is an ideology that’s not racially specific, nobody has referenced ethnicity you thick cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm not sure what FIB has said wrong in this thread?

I called that thick cunt,  a thick cunt 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

... here we go again.

Stan literally means land there’s nothing wrong with referencing this 

the isis may be near extinction in their native country of iraq and syria but the biggest problem now is their presence in the internet.   how can the authorities pin them down when the internet is so big.   damn goats naming it the Cyber Caliphate.

but as far as the word terrorism is used, well, this incident is terrorism.   you don't need to be a goat to conduct an act of terrorism.

22 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Islam is an ideology that’s not racially specific, nobody has referenced ethnicity you thick cunt. 

I called that thick cunt,  a thick cunt 👍🏻

Stan literally means land there’s nothing wrong with referencing this 

I can't be arsed to get into a discussion about how you're a brain dead, backward thinking mong this evening. Have a good one you degenerate mouth breathing wrong'un. 

53 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I can't be arsed to get into a discussion about how you're a brain dead, backward thinking mong this evening. Have a good one you degenerate mouth breathing wrong'un. 

But was he really being racist? There is obvious prejudice though... in the sense that is willing to profile the attack with the safest bet (which it is considering the MO)

Police confirmed not terror related. Just more racist shite on TF365.

Can someone please spoonfed me on the racism? I don't anyone speaking of race except the people accusing racism

Why is the Pm being briefed about a RTC? AP are saying eyewitness saying the culprit was smiling as he walked away. They’re 11 people injured, an accident my fucking arse. 

Its laughable some of you swallow this guff, where the fuck are we North Korea? I take everything the police and government tell me with a great pinch of salt, this most of all. 

It may not be terrorism it may well be a disgruntled Uber driver on a rampage but to suggests it’s an accident is probably the most stupidest thing I’ve heard. 

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Can someone please spoonfed me on the racism? I don't anyone speaking of race except the people accusing racism

On TF365  mate Islam has its own racially specific traits. 

It was hardly unthinkable to think it was terror related.

There's absolutely zero reason to hide it being a terrorist event if it was so why are we getting the tin foil hats out lads?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Title updated

😂 the title I bet some of you fuckers are in a similar state of denial as social workers in Labour controlled councils where they’re raping with impunity but “we need the votes” so let’s not say anything in case we get called racist.😂

how many people involved in “accidents” are detained  like this?

BB1B86BE-4B48-4CF9-861E-64ACD925AF21.jpeg

FiB accuses people who disagree with him of being like North Korea. Also believes that being arrested is surefire proof of being guilty.

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There's absolutely zero reason to hide it being a terrorist event if it was so why are we getting the tin foil hats out lads?

Of course there is for fear of reprisals and the PR exercise of appearing in control. Of course anybody with a bit of sense knows sheer numbers and absolutely zero attempt to tackle the problems mean what tenuous control the state has is rapidly eroding. 

1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

You aren't half rattled, it's very unbecoming. 

Not rattled I find it very amusing really that the state pull this kinda shit.

30 minutes ago, Spike said:

But was he really being racist? There is obvious prejudice though... in the sense that is willing to profile the attack with the safest bet (which it is considering the MO)

Ha, no it was Racist In Boots showing his small-mindedness, his prejudice and his hatred. 

Reckon he got bullied by the Muslim kids at school. 

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

FiB accuses people who disagree with him of being like North Korea. Also believes that being arrested is surefire proof of being guilty.

Didn’t do that, I was referencing North Korea with the similarity of the situation in which we all know it’s bullshit, where we won’t say it’s bullshit out of fear (in this case being labelled a “racist” by the likes of yourself) I have no such fears this wasn’t an accident, I don’t believe the relevant authorities on this I’ll question it. After all a guy Who mounts the kerb and hits 11 pedestrians at a well known tourist hotspot at the busiest part of the week for them is purely coincidence. 

If anything I’m likening the authorities to North Korea. 

14 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Didn’t do that, I was referencing North Korea with the similarity of the situation in which we all know it’s bullshit, where we won’t say it’s bullshit out of fear (in this case being labelled a “racist” by the likes of yourself) I have no such fears this wasn’t an accident, I don’t believe the relevant authorities on this I’ll question it. After all a guy Who mounts the kerb and hits 11 pedestrians at a well known tourist hotspot at the busiest part of the week for them is purely coincidence. 

If anything I’m likening the authorities to North Korea. 

The odds of an accident happening at a busy time are probably a lot higher than an accident happening at a quiet time. Since, you know, it's busier. More cars and more people. 

Without proof of intent there's no way of distinguishing an attack from an accident. At a busy time an accident can hurt a lot of people - it happened in Glasgow not long ago. Except that time it was a white guy, so instead of wondering if it was a terror attack, the discussion was about how did he manage to accidentally smash into a crowd of people.

So yeah, sorry for being the crazy kind of person that looks at the facts available and doesn't go on massive leaps of conjecture.

But who knows, perhaps now the reasonable thing to do is call every traffic collision involving a black person a terror attack. 

If the evidence comes out to suggest it's an attack, I'll change my mind.