• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Another Road Traffic Accident in London

football forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Something tells me the driver won't be called John Smith. 

I keep meaning to go to the NHM, glad I didn't this weekend. 

Part and parcel of living in London though according to you-know-who.

It's well with going during the week. It's free entry, it's interesting and it's massive so you want to go when there will be no queues so you can do it all in one trip.

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Something tells me the driver won't be called John Smith. 

I keep meaning to go to the NHM, glad I didn't this weekend. 

Part and parcel of living in London though according to you-know-who.

5D86FE49-2A72-4B77-ACC1-2C769CC681FA.jpeg

Theres the cunt although they will play down his motivation no doubt. We should just rename ourselves cuckistan and get it over with. 

Reports suggested the black Toyota Prius which mounted the pavement was a licenced taxi cab.

Passers-by posted photographs of the driver of the car being held on the ground by security guards thought to be from the museum.

The incident follows a number of attacks in which vehicles have been used to target pedestrians.

18 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Racist in Boots off again I see, great.

Islam is an ideology that’s not racially specific, nobody has referenced ethnicity you thick cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm not sure what FIB has said wrong in this thread?

I called that thick cunt,  a thick cunt 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

... here we go again.

Stan literally means land there’s nothing wrong with referencing this 

the isis may be near extinction in their native country of iraq and syria but the biggest problem now is their presence in the internet.   how can the authorities pin them down when the internet is so big.   damn goats naming it the Cyber Caliphate.

but as far as the word terrorism is used, well, this incident is terrorism.   you don't need to be a goat to conduct an act of terrorism.

22 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Islam is an ideology that’s not racially specific, nobody has referenced ethnicity you thick cunt. 

I called that thick cunt,  a thick cunt 👍🏻

Stan literally means land there’s nothing wrong with referencing this 

I can't be arsed to get into a discussion about how you're a brain dead, backward thinking mong this evening. Have a good one you degenerate mouth breathing wrong'un. 

53 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I can't be arsed to get into a discussion about how you're a brain dead, backward thinking mong this evening. Have a good one you degenerate mouth breathing wrong'un. 

But was he really being racist? There is obvious prejudice though... in the sense that is willing to profile the attack with the safest bet (which it is considering the MO)

• The title was changed to Another Road Traffic Accident in London

Why is the Pm being briefed about a RTC? AP are saying eyewitness saying the culprit was smiling as he walked away. They’re 11 people injured, an accident my fucking arse. 

Its laughable some of you swallow this guff, where the fuck are we North Korea? I take everything the police and government tell me with a great pinch of salt, this most of all. 

It may not be terrorism it may well be a disgruntled Uber driver on a rampage but to suggests it’s an accident is probably the most stupidest thing I’ve heard. 

19 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Title updated

😂 the title I bet some of you fuckers are in a similar state of denial as social workers in Labour controlled councils where they’re raping with impunity but “we need the votes” so let’s not say anything in case we get called racist.😂

how many people involved in “accidents” are detained  like this?

BB1B86BE-4B48-4CF9-861E-64ACD925AF21.jpeg

Archived