football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Eco said:

We have met our annual costs! 

Congrats everyone! :congrats:

29 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Nice work people... 

Image result for crowd clapping gif

Yep, thanks to @Batardfor that one final push! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah the goal has been reached which means all running costs are covered for the server and the license for the year.

Any additional donations beyond the goal can go towards additions to the forum, marketing or prizes for forum competitions.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Rab said:

Yeah the goal has been reached which means all running costs are covered for the server and the license for the year.

Any additional donations beyond the goal can go towards additions to the forum, marketing or prizes for forum competitions.

Cheers buddy, just waiting to get a couple of Birthdays coming and out of the way with and I will whack in a tenner now and then :ay:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

That's my tenner in today save doing it tomorrow morning, having a wee wine with the wife tonight and I don't want to do another MUFC and add a few more zeroes's on the end of the £10 and end up with a call from my bank tomorrow. :shutup:  :eek:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Will throw a tenner in again next month. I’d give more, but there’s one problem....

514FDA83-4841-45E7-9330-A0263C7A46FC.gif

Kids really need to start fending for themselves these days. Taking absolute liberties.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rab said:

Thanks John <3

Received Nudge's donation as well. Mental we're only £150 off of the goal 9 days into the year. The support for the forum is unreal.

Legends.

Life wouldn't be the same without this place, it's a little bit of escapism for us all methinks

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Rab said:

Thanks John <3

Received Nudge's donation as well. Mental we're only £150 off of the goal 9 days into the year. The support for the forum is unreal.

Legends.

As I said many a time, a £10 donation for TF365 is even cheaper than buying a packet of cigarettes, at least in here we can have a good healthy debate, laugh and take the piss out of each other have our tiffs here and then but all they are, are 'Handbag fights at 10 paces".   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• The topic was unpinned