talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donations

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

@Rab if we get significantly over the target amount, how much of an impact does that have on the future of the site?

All the staff go on a massive piss-up and we ask for more funds when we run out of beer money. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

@Rab if we get significantly over the target amount, how much of an impact does that have on the future of the site?

The goal is the bare minimum required to cover the costs of hardware/software licenses, anything over that will go towards marketing or will rollover into the next year.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 11/02/2020 at 13:09, Rab said:

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed.

£455 out of £500 already is incredible. TF365 will be 3 years old next month thanks to the support of everyone.

❤️

Bingo looks like the £500 total has been reached, well done to all and TF365 is riding high again and coming up to 3 years old to boot. :congrats:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2020 at 13:09, Rab said:

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed.

£455 out of £500 already is incredible. TF365 will be 3 years old next month thanks to the support of everyone.

❤️

I see that someone has kindly pushed us across the line to help hit the £500

To all those that gave something to help keep the place going.... Respect

• 4 weeks later...

Donated 50 pounds today. Not the first time I've done this on a forum (ask Storts). I'm feeling generous and want to help for once, even despite not getting along with everyone on here. Hope that helps enough for a bit more.

• Upvote 4

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Donated 50 pounds today. Not the first time I've done this on a forum (ask Storts). I'm feeling generous and want to help for once, even despite not getting along with everyone on here. Hope that helps enough for a bit more.

Thank you. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Very much appreciated, Brian. Thank you kindly. 

• The topic was unpinned