talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donations

football forum

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Will be doing that every month. :ay:

Appreciate it John. Just incase it's unclear, it's an automatic direct debit so once it's set up you won't need to touch it unless you're cancelling.

• 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

@Rab I just tried to renew as I plan on being more active now the season starts. And I’ll pay the 3.50 a month to support the forum, but when I go ti checkout it’s asking for a 6 month fee rather than a 3.50 and I can’t change it?

On 04/08/2023 at 14:30, JoshBRFC said:

@Rab I just tried to renew as I plan on being more active now the season starts. And I’ll pay the 3.50 a month to support the forum, but when I go ti checkout it’s asking for a 6 month fee rather than a 3.50 and I can’t change it?

Not sure, I just looked at it and it's only showing up as a single recurring month thing. I'd maybe try deleting your cookies incase it's somehow added 6 to the basket by mistake. Let me know if it's still showing 6 after that.

• Subscriber
On 06/08/2023 at 12:29, Rab said:

Not sure, I just looked at it and it's only showing up as a single recurring month thing. I'd maybe try deleting your cookies incase it's somehow added 6 to the basket by mistake. Let me know if it's still showing 6 after that.

Yeah still doing the same. It’s saying renew for a 6 month sub which I’ve never had. Only the monthly sub. Strange. 

14 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Yeah still doing the same. It’s saying renew for a 6 month sub which I’ve never had. Only the monthly sub. Strange. 

I changed some settings around. Is it still saying the same?

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

I've added the donation goal back in to help cover costs (£140) until March which is when the majority of the yearly subscriptions renew. The server cost went up slightly just like everything else in the world which I'll cover myself.

Any help with this would be appreciated. ❤️

Just now, nudge said:

I canceled my subscription as my bank card data has been recently stolen and used for unauthorised transactions online. Will re-subscribe once I receive a new card...

All good, no worries

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

I canceled my subscription as my bank card data has been recently stolen and used for unauthorised transactions online. Will re-subscribe once I receive a new card...

Also hope it didn't fuck you over too badly. Scammers are cunts. 

• Like 1

On one hand, my apologies for not going for the full yearly price. I feel I could do more. I say this because I've felt welcomed back, I was originally going to only post once a week (not setting limits but the point is I wasn't planning on using the site so much) but I don't feel out of place like I used to, and I thought about donating for a few days now. Thanks to financial difficulties I couldn't do yearly, one day I'll do it as a bonus.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rab said:

Hey everyone,

I've added the donation goal back in to help cover costs (£140) until March which is when the majority of the yearly subscriptions renew. The server cost went up slightly just like everything else in the world which I'll cover myself.

Any help with this would be appreciated. ❤️

Up my donation to £4.00 @Rab, it's no skin off my nose as £3.50 a month was not killing me plus I have just finished paying a long term bill I have where I was paying monthly. :ay:

1 hour ago, Goku de la Boca said:

On one hand, my apologies for not going for the full yearly price. I feel I could do more. I say this because I've felt welcomed back, I was originally going to only post once a week (not setting limits but the point is I wasn't planning on using the site so much) but I don't feel out of place like I used to, and I thought about donating for a few days now. Thanks to financial difficulties I couldn't do yearly, one day I'll do it as a bonus.

No need to aplogise, everyone has their own financial budgets. Thanks for signing up to the monthly. 

17 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Up my donation to £4.00 @Rab, it's no skin off my nose as £3.50 a month was not killing me plus I have just finished paying a long term bill I have where I was paying monthly. :ay:

Hey John, I had a look but I can't change one without changing them all.