talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donations

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Got an unexpected small rebate from the council yesterday so once the cheque clears in my account I will be whacking in a £10 as a donation, I take it nothing has changed via PayPal? as I said last time £10 is cheaper than a packet of cigs. :ay: 

• Upvote 2

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Got an unexpected small rebate from the council yesterday so once the cheque clears in my account I will be whacking in a £10 as a donation, I take it nothing has changed via PayPal? as I said last time £10 is cheaper than a packet of cigs. :ay: 

Nope nothing has changed. Should just be able to follow the link on the home page. 

Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Yer some man, John!

Thank you, it's much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
10 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Legend. Thank you John!

• Subscriber

I'd donate myself but me and the missus have been making every penny count since the baby and especially with her being off work. I will see if i've got anything left over when it comes to payday.

Have you ever thought of something like a fundraiser? Someone do something like a scratchcard where a certain % of the takings go to the forum. Someone does them regularly at work where a % goes to our chosen charity for the year and they're very popular.

913rNRFsEAL._SL1500_.jpg

£5 a team? Fill the slots up then post a video of the card being scratched? a big % goes to the forum?

Just an idea... 

Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

That's £10 sent as promised girls & guys :ay: 

Legend. You and @Batard

36 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I'd donate myself but me and the missus have been making every penny count since the baby and especially with her being off work. I will see if i've got anything left over when it comes to payday.

Have you ever thought of something like a fundraiser? Someone do something like a scratchcard where a certain % of the takings go to the forum. Someone does them regularly at work where a % goes to our chosen charity for the year and they're very popular.

913rNRFsEAL._SL1500_.jpg

£5 a team? Fill the slots up then post a video of the card being scratched? a big % goes to the forum?

Just an idea... 

It's a good idea although not sure about the logistics of how it'd work. And honestly, BABYBRFC is more important than the forum so don't worry about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber

57 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I'd donate myself but me and the missus have been making every penny count since the baby and especially with her being off work

You concentrate on family life first buddy, I have always said that family and health come first ahead of social websites and football, your wee baby and wife should come before TF365 or anything else. :ay:

• The topic was unpinned