• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Donations

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Amazing, thank you!

Anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rab if we get significantly over the target amount, how much of an impact does that have on the future of the site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

@Rab if we get significantly over the target amount, how much of an impact does that have on the future of the site?

It will be attributed to future costs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

@Rab if we get significantly over the target amount, how much of an impact does that have on the future of the site?

All the staff go on a massive piss-up and we ask for more funds when we run out of beer money. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

@Rab just sent you a 50 quid as donation. Do let me know if you don't get it.

Legend, got it thank you. I'll add it to the counter as it doesn't seem to have updated. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

@Rab if we get significantly over the target amount, how much of an impact does that have on the future of the site?

The goal is the bare minimum required to cover the costs of hardware/software licenses, anything over that will go towards marketing or will rollover into the next year.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

@Rab just sent you a 50 quid as donation. Do let me know if you don't get it.

You're a legend Sir! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you ever get mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Did you ever get mine?

Yeah. Tenner on 31/12?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stan said:

Yeah. Tenner on 31/12?

Sounds about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see people are getting banned :ph34r:  ..money sent, no need for thanks but please respect my homophobic rights for another 12mths, Thank You, kiss kiss

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I see people are getting banned :ph34r:  ..money sent, no need for thanks but please respect my homophobic rights for another 12mths, Thank You, kiss kiss

Thanks, all my love :x  

John the Death/Earth Eater :184_kiss:  :184_kiss:  :184_kiss: :184_kiss:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2020 at 13:09, Rab said:

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed.

£455 out of £500 already is incredible. TF365 will be 3 years old next month thanks to the support of everyone.

❤️

Bingo looks like the £500 total has been reached, well done to all and TF365 is riding high again and coming up to 3 years old to boot. :congrats:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2020 at 13:09, Rab said:

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed.

£455 out of £500 already is incredible. TF365 will be 3 years old next month thanks to the support of everyone.

❤️

I see that someone has kindly pushed us across the line to help hit the £500

To all those that gave something to help keep the place going.... Respect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I see that someone has kindly pushed us across the line to help hit the £500

To all those that gave something to help keep the place going.... Respect

That was @Eco :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement