talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donations

football forum

• Subscriber

I will whack in another £10 at the end of the month, a certain person who I thought had donated £3,000 into here threw me off a bit and I thought we would all be cushy donation wise for the next 3 years!! xD

I am wondering how the poor guy is getting on though and if he has managed to get back his lost 3,000, he hasn't posted in here since Monday and that is unusual for him?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Bloke really did accidentally donate 3,000 :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

He didn't. 

So my original post that it was a prank was right and a few of us fell for it left, right & centre hook.gif  xD

Serious though, the poor guy has not been back online since Monday so I hope he is ok and gets his dosh back, I know if I lost a big amount of money like that it would make me sick as a dog.

2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I threw in a my yearly 10er, just know thats like 20$ cad our currency fucking sucks :hh:

Cheers guys, you've done a great job running it so far, lets keep it going.

:congrats:

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I threw in a my yearly 10er, just know thats like 20$ cad our currency fucking sucks :hh:

Much appreciated, sir!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Good man. Thanks buddy 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Thanks Viva, glad that this place gives people the platform it does :). We're not going anywhere yet - thanks to all that have donated. 

Still waiting on that blowjob 

• Subscriber

A £10 donation only works out at £2.50 a week so I don't think anybody can moan about that in keeping this place running, I just won £10 on a £1 scratch card so when I put my donation in at the end of the month I will not be out of pocket. :ay:

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The new Subscription feature at the top, is that ours or is someone trying to hack us for 3 grand of our hard earned :ph34r:

This is what I can see and that means just £65.00 needed towards this year's total of £500? 

download.png.3e662666b998832edf85b4d913f1bc5d.png

56 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The new Subscription feature at the top, is that ours or is someone trying to hack us for 3 grand of our hard earned :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

This is what I can see and that means just £65.00 needed towards this year's total of £500? 

download.png.3e662666b998832edf85b4d913f1bc5d.png

We are finishing up touches to allow members to donating automatically each month. If you look at the top, hover over Browse, you'll see 'Donations', 'Store', and 'Managed Purchases'. This can make it easier and automatic which is what some users wanted. 

I, prematurely, created an announcement about said features, that is since outdated since we are still altering things, and while it was deleted, it seems that some users are still seeing it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eco said:

We are finishing up touches to allow members to donating automatically each month. If you look at the top, hover over Browse, you'll see 'Donations', 'Store', and 'Managed Purchases'. This can make it easier and automatic which is what some users wanted. 

I, prematurely, created an announcement about said features, that is since outdated since we are still altering things, and while it was deleted, it seems that some users are still seeing it. 

It has only popped up this afternoon for me.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
20 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

That's my £10 in as promised, only £25 needed now for this years total. :ay:

Great stuff mate; thanks for your contributions all-round so far :D 

• The topic was unpinned