• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018: Russia - General Chat

football forum

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Anyone else find it suspicious than Brian is 'Canadian-Peruvian'? I think he is just pretending to because he once got confused over the flags. @Blue

IMG_0416.JPG.fb0c35f22df3b6edc01afc9fab457cb5.JPG

Canada stole our flag. Its Peru's flag but with a leaf on it. Just like Chile stole Poland's flag. The Polish flag with a star on it :ph34r:

Just now, Blue said:

Canada stole our flag. Its Peru's flag but with a leaf on it. Just like Chile stole Poland's flag. The Polish flag with a star on it :ph34r:

I think you have no idea what Chile or Poland's flags look like. Chile looks like Texas' flag.

Just now, Spike said:

I think you have no idea what Chile or Poland's flags look like. Chile looks like Texas' flag.

2117lnOXa0L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

pllarge.gif

They are very similar, Chile's flag is Poland's but with a star on the top left. I know its hard to tell, but I need to find new ways to have a pop at the Chileans.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

pllarge.gif

They are very similar, Chile's flag is Poland's but with a star on the top left. I know its hard to tell, but I need to find new ways to have a pop at the Chileans.

Never would have said those look like. 

Spike it right, Chile's looks like the flag of Texas

Can you guys seriously not see the similarities? xD

Both have white on the top and red on the bottom. The difference is that Chile added a star on the top left. Its not that hard to see.

This is like the dress all over again haha

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

w

Don't be a retard. You're telling me Poland looks more like Chile than Texas?

.IMG_0417.PNG.40ce959c4a61585faaad02721a5dace6.PNG

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Don't be a retard. You're telling me Poland looks more like Chile than Texas?

.IMG_0417.PNG.40ce959c4a61585faaad02721a5dace6.PNG

I'm not saying it does xD

Just saying that Poland has a similar flag to Chile.

Oi, let me find my ways to have pops at Chile. Pisco is peruano, el mundial es peruano, and its spelt "webada" not weada. :ph34r:

Just now, Blue said:

I'm not saying it does xD

Just saying that Poland has a similar flag to Chile.

Oi, let me find my ways to have pops at Chile. Pisco is peruano, el mundial es peruano, and its spelt "webada" not weada. :ph34r:

I said don't be a retard and now younare making up words!?

13 hours ago, Eco said:

Never would have said those look like. 

Spike it right, Chile's looks like the flag of Texas

Is it true that in US you can't raise the state flag as high as the national flag on official buildings ? But they do that in Texas.

SO one round of matches done and what can I take from it all?

I'm not completely convinced by Germany's on going plan for tactical losses. They were practicing this in the friendlies a lot but maybe they have taken it too far.

This young Messy fella from Argentina will have to learn to take penalty and free kicks better if he wants to be like Ronaldo.

I am a CONCACAF transplant and I would so love to see Mexico win this thing, I know, it wont happen, but hey, based on the first round of games, who is gonna win it, Russia?

THe Bundesliga and a few other leagues started using VAR with some,uhmmm hiccups lets say, but unlike so many tv pundits, I think it is working quite well in the WM.  OK, they missed Harry getting mugged a few times, but isnt that the refs fault for not calling it in the first place?

I really want a water polo helmet, like those Croat fans were wearing.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Marc said:

They need to start booking players for doing the TV sign for VAR

agreed. an Egypt player (Warda?) was so blatant in doing it yet ref didn't seem that bothered.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

agreed. an Egypt player (Warda?) was so blatant in doing it yet ref didn't seem that bothered.

They've gone years not booking players for imaginary card waving so i cant see it happening soon unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I've really enjoyed this World Cup so far but today's games have been absolutely rancid.

I enjoyed Morocco's effort, although the game was on in the background, maybe it is different if all your focus and attention was on that game.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Harvsky said:

I enjoyed Morocco's effort, although the game was on in the background, maybe it is different if all your focus and attention was on that game.

it was when I was meant to be working.

36 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Russia have run further than any other squad in both of their World Cup matches so far. I'm sure the country that keeps getting caught doping isn't doping this time around though...

You are being culturally insensitive

Archived