talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018: Russia - General Chat

football forum

I doubt its the real thing, but I like it actually. I guess you can say it is somewhat underwhelming when you see how colorful the last 2 were, but it is somewhat going back to its roots. Although I would have preferred tango rather than telstar.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I doubt its the real thing, but I like it actually. I guess you can say it is somewhat underwhelming when you see how colorful the last 2 were, but it is somewhat going back to its roots. Although I would have preferred tango rather than telstar.

Why? Seems legit to me.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Why? Seems legit to me.

8 months before the tournament? I recall in previous years there have been leaks that looked nothing like the final product.

football forum
Just now, Blue said:

8 months before the tournament? I recall in previous years there have been leaks that looked nothing like the final product.

Hmm, true although I would have thought branding would be signed off way before the tournament begins so eight months doesn't seem that long.

You could be right, I just wonder if Peru will get to use it :ph34r:.

• Subscriber

Why do people give a toss what the ball looks like? I used to get excited about the official World Cup ball when I was about 7 years old. It wasn't long before I realised that when you're watching the match you can't tell what the ball looks like at all.

Zzzzzzzz.

18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Why do people give a toss what the ball looks like? I used to get excited about the official World Cup ball when I was about 7 years old. It wasn't long before I realised that when you're watching the match you can't tell what the ball looks like at all.

Zzzzzzzz.

Cunt off.

The World Cup ball is great for collectors like myself.

Maybe you're better off as a 7 year old.

Hook line and sinker.

That said, I was a world cup ball collector and its something I'd like to get back to at some point. It doesn't matter if you can't see the ball from far, I just care about it for actually playing football.

I don't know if that was a bite, but the insults were a joke.

You say you don't care about it yet you complain about other people chatting over it. Classic Rando. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know if that was a bite, but the insults were a joke.

You say you don't care about it yet you complain about other people chatting over it. Classic Rando. 

I don't know if this is another "joke" or whether my response is a "bite" but I only commented my opinion on not caring what the ball looks like. Hardly complaining about others talking about it, just think it doesn't really matter.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't know if this is another "joke" or whether my response is a "bite" but I only commented my opinion on not caring what the ball looks like. Hardly complaining about others talking about it, just think it doesn't really matter.

And then resorted to calling everyone boring. Superb xD

Opinions are fine as I always try to stress, but that wasn't how you came across.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Blue said:

And then resorted to calling everyone boring. Superb xD

Opinions are fine as I always try to stress, but that wasn't how you came across.

The zzz bit was an expression of my lack of excitement over the official ball being leaked, not how you've interpreted. This exchange, however, definitely is boring.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

The zzz bit was an expression of my lack of excitement over the official ball being leaked, not how you've interpreted. This exchange, however, definitely is boring.

fab3a5211681d3afd48d0234e840e7ad.png

football forum
2 minutes ago, Toony said:

Can I ask what's the point in posting predicted groups? Can you not just wait until the real draw?

Cunt off :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
football forum
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I think the Korea win is even worst since Colombia is actually a decent team. The other game was a battle of two average teams that shouldn't be playing in the world cup 

Yeah, that's true to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You drew 0-0 to New Zealand, that's an absolute shambles.

It is, and if we lose the tie then we absolutely do not deserve to go to the World Cup. However if we win, it will show that it's just one bad result. It happens.

Any team that can finish top 5 in South America deserve a shot at the World Cup and we managed it above Chile. 3  losses in 21. So fucking average.

Archived