29 minutes ago, nudge said:

VFkwDyB_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

xD 

The best one was:

"Paolo, what did you take in the anti doping to get positive?"

Paolo "just a little soda that Pizarro gav... OH WAIT"

#YoCreoEnPaolo

His arrival yesterday.

I don't know who's fault it is - his or the doctors. After he lead us this far though, we must be supportive of him. 

• Subscriber

Is there any new update on it? I think he and his docs have a certain deadline to present proof that the failed test is due to something else, e.g. flu medicine, as they claimed.

Claudio Pizarro got his call-up for the playoffs t31175.gif

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is there any new update on it? I think he and his docs have a certain deadline to present proof that the failed test is due to something else, e.g. flu medicine, as they claimed.

Claudio Pizarro got his call-up for the playoffs t31175.gif

The most I know at the moment is that Paolo is hiring Neymars representative to try and win the case. 

Pizarro hasn't won it yet! Farfan is the second choice

.... then Ruidiaz

.... then Reyna

.... then Succar

.... then some number 9 from the Peruvian League that no one expected to see get a call up

:coffee::ph34r:

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

The most I know at the moment is that Paolo is hiring Neymars representative to try and win the case. 

Pizarro hasn't won it yet! Farfan is the second choice

.... then Ruidiaz

.... then Reyna

.... then Succar

.... then some number 9 from the Peruvian League that no one expected to see get a call up

:coffee::ph34r:

¬¬ Claudio Pizarro Fußballgott!!! t31175.gif

:P 

In all seriousness, while I understand why he's not the best choice for Peru, I'd really love for him to get his last chance to play in the World Cup.

The national team is on their way to New Zealand. Farfán and Carrillo are going straight from Europe.

New Zealand got their call ups the other day. It was just as we expected. Honestly think even with 2-3 key players missing we should still win comfortably. The 3 attacking midfielders are all present so no odd roles like playing Flores as a number 6.

Has anyone seen the videos of Australian media making fun of Honduras? Embarrassing. I'm still going to hope they win but it's not like Honduras don't have a shot. They are on form at the moment and playing in San Pedro Sula isn't easy. It's even more difficult if you are a team like Australia.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Has anyone seen the videos of Australian media making fun of Honduras? Embarrassing. I'm still going to hope they win but it's not like Honduras don't have a shot. They are on form at the moment and playing in San Pedro Sula isn't easy. It's even more difficult if you are a team like Australia.

Australians making fun of other teams :35_thinking: Where do i have seen that before??

1 minute ago, Azeem98 said:

Australians making fun of other teams :35_thinking: Where do i have seen that before??

Not as bad as Peruvians. Although we only do that with other South Americans or Mexico. We have been more respectful of New Zealand.

• The title was changed to World Cup 2018 Qualifiers - Play-offs
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Scenes if you don't 

Scenes indeed. Myself, I'm focused on these 2 games. People are worried about Paolo missing the World Cup. I'm worried the other 22 players will miss it. First we have to beat New Zealand.

We are favourites and we should win comfortably. However, but it's not like we're facing part time bathroom janitors from San Marino. These players are almost all of a professional status.

There is a rumour floating around that Paolo will play the second leg. Won't believe anything until official but if it's true it's great news.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Seems like a much better game in Croatia! 3-1 now.

Anyone know why Manolas isn't playing?

He deliberately got booked to miss a game against the minnows of the group (can't remember who) and then bragged about it afterwards.

Have a feeling had he not bragged, he wouldn't currently be suspended.

• Administrator
Just now, ScoRoss said:

He deliberately got booked to miss a game against the minnows of the group (can't remember who) and then bragged about it afterwards.

Have a feeling had he not bragged, he wouldn't currently be suspended.

I know. it was because of this xD...

5 hours ago, Dalmore said:

Tough game for my country tonight. Fifa also banned Manolas for no reason so it will be even more difficult without him tonight.

11 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

at least we still have Sokratis (fifa has banned Manolas for no reason for tonight's game)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived