talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers - Play-offs

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Cicero said:

What? New Zealand people can't find love too? 

Not really the professional thing to do. 

Imagine if you go on Tinder and find Luis Suarez or Alexis Sanchez. You won't.

30 minutes ago, Anton said:

So Ange is starting Milligan next to Jedinak, suppose that will give more freedom to Behich, Leckie, Mooy, and Rogic. Cahill up front. 2-0 win would be sexy - then I will look at tickets for next year...

Bloody delighted they are showing the game here despite being 4 AM. Thank goodness I have ESPN Argentina who are 2 hours ahead. Viva la Aussieland.

So there are fireworks here and its 3:45 AM. Thought it was random but it just occured to me it was done to keep the New Zealand team awake. Right outside their hotel.

Australia have been decent compared to what we saw from them in Asia, but its so difficult to play with all the Honduran fouls and so many stops by Nestor Pitana. This is so blatantly going to penalties if the second half continues at this rate.

I would put Juric on for someone in the second half. Not sure if it would be great to take off Timmy though. The goals are needed but Oz also need a big game player and a leader like him in this situation. If not him then Troisi for Rogic, who is invisible aside from that one chance.

Depor reporting that New Zealand will have Chilean fans in the stands supporting them. Looks like Chile are back to being envious of us after 5 years of "not being their rivals" and 5 years of being rivals with Argentina xD

Rogic has been huge in this second half. So dynamic. I criticized him in the first half but he's been a lot better here.

How long until he moves away from Celtic?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived