talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers - Play-offs

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just leaving this here

no chance in hell. peru wont play in a wc in another 40 years maybe longer.  if they make it to this wc, i will log out and never post again here . ffs they needed bolivia to fuck up in the 80th+ minutes, bolivia up 2 and they played an ineligible player so peru won by default and they celebrated like they won the wc. 😂😂😂 at least they are close to mexico in the rankings ill give them that 

I'm still awake and have no intention of sleeping. Although the mayhem is about done for the day. Just 30 minutes ago everyone was honking their horns and chanting. It was brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why are you sitting in rush hour traffic? 

I'm at home just enjoying the atmosphere. I was going to go spend time at the parks nearby me but I decided against it.

Besides going out at 2 AM in Lima is never a good idea.

Congratulations to Brian and to Perú.  The long road is over now and everyone has qualified.

Now let the real fun begin which is the group stage draw in December and after that just wait for the next World Cup...  Who knows where that'll be!!! :o

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Congratulations to Brian and to Perú.  The long road is over now and everyone has qualified.

Now let the real fun begin which is the group stage draw in December and after that just wait for the next World Cup...  Who knows where that'll be!!:o

Russia mate.

I know you're getting old, but keep up ;)  

On 12/08/2017 at 7:44 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

no chance in hell. peru wont play in a wc in another 40 years maybe longer.  if they make it to this wc, i will log out and never post again here . ffs they needed bolivia to fuck up in the 80th+ minutes, bolivia up 2 and they played an ineligible player so peru won by default and they celebrated like they won the wc. 😂😂😂 at least they are close to mexico in the rankings ill give them that 

Hopefully a boy of his word. 

All them posts about Peru not making the WC as well. What a clown. 

26 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Hopefully a boy of his word. 

All them posts about Peru not making the WC as well. What a clown. 

Do we realy want @Teso dos Bichos to log out for good?  Not me!  In the same vein I wouldn't want Brian @Blue to leave.

They both add strangeness and other things which are good for TF365...  But let's have a laugh and put it up for democracy! Keep an open eye for stuff! :o

• The topic was unpinned

Archived